"Athletics vs. academics"
Athletics vs. academics The Connecticut Huskies cut down the nets in jubilation after they won the national championship in men's basketball in April. Joy was in the air. There was, h...

USCAA Classifieds - Job Postings, Open Dates, Games Wanted, etc
USCAA Classifieds - Job Postings, Open Dates, Games Wanted, etc Postings are free to both USCAA and non-USCAA member schools. Information also posted on web site- Also, Free Athletic J...

bob kurland
During his college days, was he considered the best college center or was George Mikan?

Harlem Globetrotters challenge Olympic Champion Argentina
http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/sports/9726844.htm The Harlem Globetrotters basketball team challenged Olympic champion Argentina to a $1 million winner-take-all game that would...

NCAA Champ Jim Calhoun
UConn Coach Calhoun is hosting a coaching clinic on October 30. Given his record, should be a good one. Found info on web at calhouncoachesclinic.com.

N&H Rankings - Now that the bot-wars are dying down...
I've been practicing my procrastination for the last few weeks, so I put together this composite N&H ranking of the last five years. No real surprises or anomalies. Enjoy. Top 2...

Ray Allen says players skipping college for NBA is a travesty
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/paynter/190746_paynter15.html It's a "travesty," Allen said, that an increasing number of young players -- a record eight this year -- are going directly ...

Free Athletic Job Links
Free Athletic Job Links- http://www.bright.net/~wkki/sreport/joblink.htm Features links to - USCAA, NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA and NCCAA Free posting for anyone...

Free Flat Screen Monitor / TV
Sign up for a free flat screen http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=8913496 Best offers to do are stamps.com or Blockbuster video! Pictures of people who got ...

Wright to Kansas
I must say, I neglected using the "kill thread" option in thunderbird too long. 40 new articles this morning, all bot wars (or so I presume since none of them showed up for me to read). An...

Reggie Love Pulls A Matt Christiansen
Reggie was cut from the NFL and is headed back to Durham to finish his double major. He's going to play one more year for coach K, a year when some backup beef is sorely needed. ...

4th Grade Select Basketball Team
Top Achievers Basketball The Top Achievers Pistons, a 4th grade Select Basketball Team, is looking for 3-4 new players for the team. The Pistons...

Blue Devils! Free Ipods!
Won't know if it works unless we try, right? http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8573146 Help each other out! Easiest to sign up for infone or blockbuster. ...

basketball season already?
jayhawks play 4 games in canada this weekend.

Re: VOTE !!
"Frederick Shorts" <Cypherpunk@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:4134E782A403D7C6@giganews.com... > tholen@antispam.ham wrote: > > > > Frederick Shorts &...

Duke hires Mike Jarvis
From the GREENSBORO NEWS & RECORD -- Duke picks up assistant Staff Reports Duke's men's basketball staff added Mike Jarvis II on Wednesday as a new ...

Job Description for the Assistant Director of Athletics
USCAA Classifieds - Job Postings, Open Dates, Games Wanted, etc Postings are free to both USCAA and non-USCAA member schools. Information also posted on web site- Also, Fre...

Where did I park my car?
Cars never looked so horney: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/040831/480/vasb60908311956 --oTTo--

Page: 0

2017