30 Nov 2003 16:14:08
Norman Pfyster
best team in ACC?

So far, GT, hands down. Damn impressive November.

UNC and Wake are fighting for second.

30 Nov 2003 19:09:11
George W. Harris
Re: best team in ACC?

:
:UNC and Wake are fighting for second.
:
UNC? Why? I see 1) GT, 2) Wake, 3) whoever

--
Check out all my basketball analysis at http://communityacupuncture.com/Basketball/

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'.

30 Nov 2003 19:50:33
joseph jeong
Re: best team in ACC?

How much alcohol caused Norman Pfyster <norman_pfyster@earthlink.net > to write:
: So far, GT, hands down. Damn impressive November.
: UNC and Wake are fighting for second.

will you be saying the same after GT gets crushed by the mighty
juggernaut of college basketball that is THE OHIO STATE?!!!!

-joseph

30 Nov 2003 20:32:52
George W. Harris
Re: best team in ACC?

joseph jeong <joseph@resnet.gatech.edu.this-is-no-longer-valid > wrote:

:How much alcohol caused Norman Pfyster <norman_pfyster@earthlink.net > to write:
:: So far, GT, hands down. Damn impressive November.
:: UNC and Wake are fighting for second.
:
:will you be saying the same after GT gets crushed by the mighty
:juggernaut of college basketball that is THE OHIO STATE?!!!!

The Ohio State that got blown out by The
San Diego State that lost to The Dayton?

:-joseph

--
Check out all my basketball analysis at http://communityacupuncture.com/Basketball/

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'.

30 Nov 2003 22:43:14
Norman Pfyster
Re: best team in ACC?

"joseph jeong" <joseph@resnet.gatech.edu.this-is-no-longer-valid > wrote in
message news:slrnbskinh.rld.joseph@ae-39-44.ae.gatech.edu...
> How much alcohol caused Norman Pfyster <norman_pfyster@earthlink.net> to
write:
> : So far, GT, hands down. Damn impressive November.
> : UNC and Wake are fighting for second.
>
> will you be saying the same after GT gets crushed by the mighty
> juggernaut of college basketball that is THE OHIO STATE?!!!!

Yeah, but that will be in December. Totally different ballgame.

30 Nov 2003 23:27:03
Ar Q
Re: best team in ACC?

"Norman Pfyster" <norman_pfyster@earthlink.net > wrote in message
> So far, GT, hands down. Damn impressive November.
>
> UNC and Wake are fighting for second.

Most teams peaked in November have never done well in NCAA tournament time.
Either early exit or collapse during bottom half of the season. Didn't North
Caroline win the pre-season NIT last season? The year before that, Syracuse
won the preseason NIT and didn't even make the NCAA tournament.

02 Dec 2003 14:04:47
Edward M. Kennedy
Re: best team in ACC?

"Norman Pfyster" <norman_pfyster@earthlink.net > wrote:

> So far, GT, hands down. Damn impressive November.
>
> UNC and Wake are fighting for second.

BC is off to a pretty good start, even if they
haven't played much of a schedule.

--Tedward