27 Nov 2003 03:25:41
Red Schism
What were you saying Gpinlv?

I await your humble apology.

UConn sucks.

27 Nov 2003 16:30:17
Gpinlv
Re: What were you saying Gpinlv?

>Subject: What were you saying Gpinlv?
>From: redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism)

>I await your humble apology.

For what? For predicting that they'd have 1-3 losses before they hit the
Dean Dome? (You could look it up)

>UConn sucks.

Nonsensical claptrap. Your praents should be drawn and quartered for
having raised such a fool.

27 Nov 2003 11:06:32
Ryan Cooper

"Gpinlv" <gpinlv@cs.com > wrote in message
> >Subject: What were you saying Gpinlv?
> >From: redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism)
> >UConn sucks.
>
> Nonsensical claptrap. Your praents should be drawn and quartered for
> having raised such a fool.

You're such a fanboy it's almost sad. UConn is top 15 a best.

27 Nov 2003 17:28:48
Daniel Seriff
Re: What were you saying Gpinlv?

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:06:32 -0600, Ryan Cooper wrote
(in message <jaqxb.15939$Gj2.8975@okepread01 >):

> "Gpinlv" <gpinlv@cs.com> wrote in message
>>> Subject: What were you saying Gpinlv?
>>> From: redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism)
>>> UConn sucks.
>>
>> Nonsensical claptrap. Your praents should be drawn and quartered for
>> having raised such a fool.
>
> You're such a fanboy it's almost sad. UConn is top 15 a best.

Well, UNLV sucks, so he has to jump on *somebody's* bandwagon.

He's kinda like Dick Vitale, but without the respectability.

--
Daniel Seriff

I really think I should hang out with rappers more often.

28 Nov 2003 16:21:59
Greg Perry

redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism) wrote in message news:<ee598ccf.0311270325.123c173e@posting.google.com >...

> UConn sucks.