27 Nov 2006 13:42:33
Mark Foskey
UNC -- OK or not?

Had to come back against Winthrop, got beaten reasonably easily (to
judge by the score) by Gonzaga -- not looking like the #2 team in the
country. I'm sure the new polls agree. So what's the deal? Is it
youth? Defense? Too many players in the rotation? 3-point shooting?

Also -- predictions for the OSU game, anyone?

27 Nov 2006 21:50:20
Jason Duke
Re: UNC -- OK or not?

"Mark Foskey" <mark.foskey@gmail.com > wrote in message

> Also -- predictions for the OSU game, anyone?

The thing I hate about the Buckeyes is that they keep looking
better season after season with Matta at the helm. If UNC is
having issues, it won't be pretty.

Jason Duke

27 Nov 2006 17:04:16
Edward M. Kennedy
Re: UNC -- OK or not?

"Jason Duke" <jasonNO@SPAMudhoopsHERE.com > wrote

> > Also -- predictions for the OSU game, anyone?
>
> The thing I hate about the Buckeyes is that they keep looking
> better season after season with Matta at the helm. If UNC is
> having issues, it won't be pretty.

Lucky for them bastids it's at home. I think you've got
clear sailing all the way to Arizona on Jan. 27th.

--Tedward