26 Nov 2003 21:28:56
Ryan Cooper
UConn losing to unranked Georgia Tech 42-35 at half.

Hmmm....Can't say I'm shocked.

26 Nov 2003 23:14:38
Geoffrey F. Green
Re: UConn losing to unranked Georgia Tech 42-35 at half.

In article <Qbexb.15857$Gj2.236@okepread01 >,
"Ryan Cooper" <ryanc829@cox.net > wrote:

> Hmmm....Can't say I'm shocked.

Is Okafor playing? And where does Yale fit into this?

- geoff

26 Nov 2003 22:17:12
Ryan Cooper

"Geoffrey F. Green" <geoff-usenet2@stuebegreen.com > wrote in message
> In article <Qbexb.15857$Gj2.236@okepread01>,
> "Ryan Cooper" <ryanc829@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > Hmmm....Can't say I'm shocked.
>
> Is Okafor playing? And where does Yale fit into this?
>
> - geoff

Okafor is playing with a hurt back. Seems to be getting worse as the game
goes along.

26 Nov 2003 23:42:22
Coal Porter
Re: UConn losing to unranked Georgia Tech 42-35 at half.

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:14:38 -0500, "Geoffrey F. Green"
<geoff-usenet2@stuebegreen.com > wrote:

<In article <Qbexb.15857$Gj2.236@okepread01 >,
< "Ryan Cooper" <ryanc829@cox.net > wrote:
<
< > Hmmm....Can't say I'm shocked.
<
<Is Okafor playing? And where does Yale fit into this?

Heh... Wake plays Yale in Bpt, CT this saturday. That ought to help round out
the picture.

27 Nov 2003 04:40:46
Donnie Barnes

On Thu, 27 Nov, Ryan Cooper wrote:
> "Geoffrey F. Green" <geoff-usenet2@stuebegreen.com> wrote in message
>> In article <Qbexb.15857$Gj2.236@okepread01>,
>> > Hmmm....Can't say I'm shocked.
>>
>> Is Okafor playing? And where does Yale fit into this?
>
> Okafor is playing with a hurt back. Seems to be getting worse as the game
> goes along.

Still, this is a huge upset. GT shouldn't be able to throw down alley-oops
on UConn even with Okafor out! Not like this. I'm amazed. GT played
good, UConn definitely did not. Worst part about this is Duke goes to
number one by default. Ugh.

--Donnie

Red Schism

Donnie Barnes <djbSPAMSUCKS@donniebarnes.com > wrote in message news:<slrnbsavts.4ca.djbSPAMSUCKS@localhost.localdomain>...
> On Thu, 27 Nov, Ryan Cooper wrote:
> > "Geoffrey F. Green" <geoff-usenet2@stuebegreen.com> wrote in message
> >> In article <Qbexb.15857$Gj2.236@okepread01>,
> >>
> >> Is Okafor playing? And where does Yale fit into this?
> >
> > Okafor is playing with a hurt back. Seems to be getting worse as the game
> > goes along.
>
> Still, this is a huge upset. GT shouldn't be able to throw down alley-oops
> on UConn even with Okafor out! Not like this. I'm amazed. GT played
> good, UConn definitely did not. Worst part about this is Duke goes to
> number one by default. Ugh.
>

> --Donnie

Don't worry, Duke will lose soon enough.

27 Nov 2003 07:36:53

In article <slrnbsavts.4ca.djbSPAMSUCKS@localhost.localdomain >,
Donnie Barnes <djbSPAMSUCKS@donniebarnes.com > wrote:

> Still, this is a huge upset. GT shouldn't be able to throw down alley-oops
> on UConn even with Okafor out! Not like this. I'm amazed. GT played
> good, UConn definitely did not.

10-30 from the line? 1-10 for three-pointers? Ugh.

- geoff

27 Nov 2003 21:13:06
joseph jeong
Re: UConn losing to unranked Georgia Tech 42-35 at half.

How much alcohol caused Geoffrey F. Green <geoff-usenet2@stuebegreen.com > to write:
:
: > Still, this is a huge upset. GT shouldn't be able to throw down alley-oops
: > on UConn even with Okafor out! Not like this. I'm amazed. GT played
: > good, UConn definitely did not.
:
: 10-30 from the line? 1-10 for three-pointers? Ugh.

i don't know what you're talking about. that's a beau-uuuuu-tiful line.

-joseph

27 Nov 2003 17:52:22

In article <slrnbscqd3.v0h.joseph@ae-39-44.ae.gatech.edu >,
joseph jeong <joseph@resnet.gatech.edu.this-is-no-longer-valid >
wrote:

> How much alcohol caused Geoffrey F. Green <geoff-usenet2@stuebegreen.com> to
> write:
> : In article <slrnbsavts.4ca.djbSPAMSUCKS@localhost.localdomain>,
> : Donnie Barnes <djbSPAMSUCKS@donniebarnes.com> wrote:
> :
> :> Still, this is a huge upset. GT shouldn't be able to throw down
> :> alley-oops
> :> on UConn even with Okafor out! Not like this. I'm amazed. GT played
> :> good, UConn definitely did not.
> :
> : 10-30 from the line? 1-10 for three-pointers? Ugh.
>
> i don't know what you're talking about. that's a beau-uuuuu-tiful line.

10-30's pretty good in baseball.

- geoff

28 Nov 2003 19:10:23
joseph jeong
Re: UConn losing to unranked Georgia Tech 42-35 at half.

How much alcohol caused Geoffrey F. Green <geoff-usenet2@stuebegreen.com > to write:

: > : 10-30 from the line? 1-10 for three-pointers? Ugh.
: >
: > i don't know what you're talking about. that's a beau-uuuuu-tiful line.
:
: 10-30's pretty good in baseball.

NO^H^H^H nevermind.

-joseph

02 Dec 2003 12:46:15
Edward M. Kennedy
Re: UConn losing to unranked Georgia Tech 42-35 at half.

"Geoffrey F. Green" <geoff-usenet2@stuebegreen.com > wrote :

> > : 10-30 from the line? 1-10 for three-pointers? Ugh.
> >
> > i don't know what you're talking about. that's a beau-uuuuu-tiful line.

It's in the eye of the beholder...

Beholder? Hardly knew 'er!

> 10-30's pretty good in baseball.

.333 is excellemt, for batting average anyway.

--Tedward