25 Nov 2004 07:11:31
Red Schism
Santa Clara, wanna re-match?

BWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

27 Nov 2004 16:04:29
kstarheel
Re: Santa Clara, wanna re-match?

redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism) wrote in message news:<ee598ccf.0411250711.3af0e7f6@posting.google.com >...
> BWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Sure. With Raymond, they beat SC by 20. See Maui Invitational for reference.

28 Nov 2004 11:42:25
Red Schism

kstarheel@cox.net (kstarheel) wrote in message news:<8c02b61c.0411271604.33e2927b@posting.google.com >...
> redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism) wrote in message news:<ee598ccf.0411250711.3af0e7f6@posting.google.com>...
> > BWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
>
> Sure. With Raymond, they beat SC by 20. See Maui Invitational for reference.

You mean "they'd" beat SC by 20? I know. The Santa Clara game was a fluke.

29 Nov 2004 21:40:11

redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism) wrote in message news:<ee598ccf.0411281142.2a693e6b@posting.google.com >...
> kstarheel@cox.net (kstarheel) wrote in message news:<8c02b61c.0411271604.33e2927b@posting.google.com>...
> > redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism) wrote in message news:<ee598ccf.0411250711.3af0e7f6@posting.google.com>...
> > > BWWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
> >
> > Sure. With Raymond, they beat SC by 20. See Maui Invitational for reference.
>
> You mean "they'd" beat SC by 20? I know. The Santa Clara game was a fluke.

No. I mean 'they' (being UNC, and being 'understood') beat SC by 20.
No correction necessary unless this is an English Final, which if
that's the case I'm upset that notices were not sent out to the entire
class. This is a NewsGroup, not a place for you obsequious, snooty
types to troll in correcting everyone and their usage of the language.
Put the red pen away.

30 Nov 2004 12:52:23
Red Schism

kstarheel@cox.net (kstarheel) wrote in message news:<8c02b61c.0411292140.1df0fe16@posting.google.com >...
> redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism) wrote in message news:<ee598ccf.0411281142.2a693e6b@posting.google.com>...
> > kstarheel@cox.net (kstarheel) wrote in message news:<8c02b61c.0411271604.33e2927b@posting.google.com>...
> > >
> > > Sure. With Raymond, they beat SC by 20. See Maui Invitational for reference.
> >
> > You mean "they'd" beat SC by 20? I know. The Santa Clara game was a fluke.
>
> No. I mean 'they' (being UNC, and being 'understood') beat SC by 20.
> No correction necessary unless this is an English Final, which if
> that's the case I'm upset that notices were not sent out to the entire
> class. This is a NewsGroup, not a place for you obsequious, snooty
> types to troll in correcting everyone and their usage of the language.
> Put the red pen away.

I didn't see the game (or listen to it), but even with Felton, I bet
we still would have lost.