15 Feb 2009 19:44:26
Donnie Barnes
Poll Question

Poll armchairing might be a waste of time, but bear with me. If Pitt
beats UConn and UNC wins the next three straight (which just aligns us
in the poll week), does Pitt leapfrog UNC to number 2?

I don't see Oklahoma losing again in the regular season, so they'll go
to #1 if/when UConn loses. UConn has some landmines left for sure and
I think they'll drop at least one.

I think UNC is likely to drop another one, if not two, by the end of the
regular season, too, but we'll see.

--Donnie

--
http://www.carefreeway.com

16 Feb 2009 00:34:18
Michael Johnson
Re: Poll Question

Poll Question

(Donnie=A0Barnes) wrote:
I don't see Oklahoma losing again in the regular season, so they'll go
to #1 if/when UConn loses.
--Donnie
-----------------------

OU still has some tough games left. they won't go undefeated in Big XII.

RCJHGKU

16 Feb 2009 14:20:45
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Re: Poll Question

Disculpa Senora Michael Johnson, pero did you really mime the following
on 2/16/2009 1:34 AM???

> Poll Question
>
> (Donnie Barnes) wrote:
> I don't see Oklahoma losing again in the regular season, so they'll go
> to #1 if/when UConn loses.
> --Donnie
>
> OU still has some tough games left. they won't go undefeated in Big XII.

There ARE no tough games in teh Big XII. Any more than there are any
tough games in the SEC...

--
I'm so hip I have trouble seeing over my pelvis.
I'm so cool you can keep a side of meat in me for months.