14 Aug 2003 01:14:35
Timberwolf
Newbie question: History of the NBA

Hi everyone

I'm new to the world of professional basketball.

I'd like to find out more about the history of
the NBA, can anyone recommend some good books or websites
about the topic?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Gary Hendricks
http://www.desktop-video-guide.com

13 Aug 2003 19:14:51
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=BBQ=AB?=
Re: Newbie question: History of the NBA

"Timberwolf" <timberwolf@yahoo.com > wrote in
<news:3f3a72e9@news.starhub.net.sg >:

> Hi everyone
>
> I'm new to the world of professional basketball.
>
> I'd like to find out more about the history of
> the NBA, can anyone recommend some good books or websites
> about the topic?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Is this text posted monthly here as some sort of service that I'm not
understanding?

--
»Q«

14 Aug 2003 18:02:57