30 Mar 2005 22:58:50
Jama
NBA Rookie of the year?

I thought Okafor was a lock, but Gordon just scored 35 points in 23
minutes tonight. Damn.

Jama

31 Mar 2005 08:33:35
Dick Sidbury
Re: NBA Rookie of the year?

Jama wrote:
> I thought Okafor was a lock, but Gordon just scored 35 points in 23
> minutes tonight. Damn.
>
> Jama

Well he may not get it, but Howard has certainly played as well as any
reasonable person could have expected.

dick

02 Apr 2005 23:12:53
navin
Re: NBA Rookie of the year?

Dick Sidbury wrote:
> Jama wrote:
>
>> I thought Okafor was a lock, but Gordon just scored 35 points in 23
>> minutes tonight. Damn.
>>
> Well he may not get it, but Howard has certainly played as well as any
> reasonable person could have expected.

John Hollinger wrote an excellent article on why Dwight Howard is the
most deserving candidate. Howard has the highest Player Efficiency
Rating among rookies, and plays for a better team than Okafor does.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&id=2018276

--
reverse email to reply