23 Nov 2004 17:43:52
Charlie Board
First Time Ever...

AP:
1. Wake Forest (25) 2-0 1,658 2

Coaches:
1. Wake Forest (15) 2-0 746 2

Oh, I have a dollar too - can I get a cup of coffee?

23 Nov 2004 11:37:16
Re: First Time Ever...

Charlie Board wrote:
> AP:
> 1. Wake Forest (25) 2-0 1,658 2
>
> Coaches:
> 1. Wake Forest (15) 2-0 746 2
>
> Oh, I have a dollar too - can I get a cup of coffee?

OVURATED!!!

23 Nov 2004 15:11:33
John Thacker
Re: First Time Ever...

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:43:52 +0000, Charlie Board wrote:

> AP:
> 1. Wake Forest (25) 2-0 1,658 2
>
> Coaches:
> 1. Wake Forest (15) 2-0 746 2
>
> Oh, I have a dollar too - can I get a cup of coffee?

Thought you weren't watching this year, Charlie?

John Thacker

23 Nov 2004 15:26:31
Edward M. Kennedy
Re: First Time Ever...

"Charlie Board" <charlieDIESPAMMERSboard@nc.rr.com > wrote:

> AP:
> 1. Wake Forest (25) 2-0 1,658 2
>
> Coaches:
> 1. Wake Forest (15) 2-0 746 2
>
> Oh, I have a dollar too - can I get a cup of coffee?

I saw Tim dunkin' donuts in his.

--Tedward

23 Nov 2004 20:31:53
George W. Harris
Re: First Time Ever...

John Thacker <thacker@math.cornell.edu > wrote:

:On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:43:52 +0000, Charlie Board wrote:
:
: > AP:
: > 1. Wake Forest (25) 2-0 1,658 2
: >
: > Coaches:
: > 1. Wake Forest (15) 2-0 746 2
: >
: > Oh, I have a dollar too - can I get a cup of coffee?
:
:Thought you weren't watching this year, Charlie?

Yeah, just like CWhite has Donnie killfiled.
:
:John Thacker

--
Doesn't the fact that there are *exactly* fifty states seem a little suspicious?

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'

23 Nov 2004 16:25:45
Jason Arndt
Re: First Time Ever...

Edward M. Kennedy wrote:
> "Charlie Board" <charlieDIESPAMMERSboard@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>

>>AP:
>>1. Wake Forest (25) 2-0 1,658 2
>>
>>Coaches:
>>1. Wake Forest (15) 2-0 746 2
>>
>>Oh, I have a dollar too - can I get a cup of coffee?
>

> I saw Tim dunkin' donuts in his.

mmmmmmm donuts & coffee.

23 Nov 2004 23:35:45
Donnie Barnes
Re: First Time Ever...

On Tue, 23 Nov, George W Harris wrote:
> Yeah, just like CWhite has Donnie killfiled.

Hey, what did *I* do? I been the good little citizen lately. Could have
something to do with the absence of certain poster(s), though. Heck,
Cwhite makes me miss Rob Mac K.

--Donnie

George W. Harris
Re: First Time Ever...

Donnie Barnes <djbSPAMSUCKS@donniebarnes.com > wrote:

:On Tue, 23 Nov, George W Harris wrote:
: > Yeah, just like CWhite has Donnie killfiled.
:
:Hey, what did *I* do? I been the good little citizen lately. Could have
:something to do with the absence of certain poster(s), though. Heck,
:Cwhite makes me miss Rob Mac K.

No, it's that CWhite killfiling you is the
archetypal example of someone selfrighteously
claiming to do something but not actually doing it.

:--Donnie

--
They say there's air in your lungs that's been there for years.

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'.