25 Nov 2003 08:00:46
Red Schism
Connecticut has an easy schedule

UConn schedule is a joke. If they were in the ACC, THEY WOULD GET THRASHED!!!!

25 Nov 2003 23:40:14
Coal Porter
Re: Connecticut has an easy schedule

On 25 Nov 2003 08:00:46 -0800, redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism) wrote:

<UConn schedule is a joke. If they were in the ACC, THEY WOULD GET THRASHED!!!!

Ahh, the ACC.... what a great conference.... it was. Football be king soon, no
more home and homes, no more knowing who's coming to your arena, never who the
champion is, teams staying home at conference tournament time.

HAve fun with it!

26 Nov 2003 04:48:44
Erik T. Nomad

"Coal Porter" <cporter@themusicals.net > wrote in message
> On 25 Nov 2003 08:00:46 -0800, redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism) wrote:
>
> <UConn schedule is a joke. If they were in the ACC, THEY WOULD GET
THRASHED!!!!

> Ahh, the ACC.... what a great conference.... it was. Football be king
soon,

True. The Big 12, SEC, and Big 10 used to be great basketball conferences
until they got good in football.

Edward M. Kennedy

"Red Schism" <redschism@yahoo.com > wrote:

> UConn schedule is a joke.

They even play Quinn The Mighty Ipiac.

--Tedward

26 Nov 2003 12:40:11
Pauli G

"Erik T. Nomad" <erikthenomad@hotmail.comCoachKLovesGWB > wrote in message news:<MgWwb.138934$ri.19631594@twister.nyc.rr.com>...
> "Coal Porter" <cporter@themusicals.net> wrote in message
> > On 25 Nov 2003 08:00:46 -0800, redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism) wrote:
> >
> > <UConn schedule is a joke. If they were in the ACC, THEY WOULD GET
> THRASHED!!!!
> >
> > Ahh, the ACC.... what a great conference.... it was. Football be king
> soon,

The good ol' ACC. Tis a pity, since once upon a time they were a
model basketball conference. That is, until they sold their souls and
turned the entire affair over to the football types. So much for
basketball I guess.

Glory days, they'll pass you by.....
(with my regards to the Boss)

27 Nov 2003 00:58:32
Gpinlv
Re: Connecticut has an easy schedule

>Subject: Connecticut has an easy schedule
>From: redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism)

>UConn schedule is a joke. If they were in the ACC, THEY WOULD GET
>THRASHED!!!!

I'll say this for you, you're persistent. When I told you you were only #3,
that you'd surpassed Seriff and were ranked just below the cretin, CWhite, and
dxlover, you didn't get discouraged. You stepped up your game to the level
where you are now a true threat to them. One or two more of these posts and
you'll be the new champion.

27 Nov 2003 04:49:55
Mike Epperson
Re: Connecticut has an easy schedule

In article <20031126195832.20183.00001128@mb-m04.news.cs.com >, Gpinlv
<gpinlv@cs.com > wrote:

> >Subject: Connecticut has an easy schedule
> >From: redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism)
>
> >UConn schedule is a joke. If they were in the ACC, THEY WOULD GET
> >THRASHED!!!!
>
> I'll say this for you, you're persistent. When I told you you were only #3,
> that you'd surpassed Seriff and were ranked just below the cretin, CWhite, and
> dxlover, you didn't get discouraged. You stepped up your game to the level
> where you are now a true threat to them. One or two more of these posts and
> you'll be the new champion.

Yeah! There's not ONE TEAM in the ACC that could beat UConn!

27 Nov 2003 06:16:55
Ar Q
Re: Connecticut has an easy schedule

"Erik T. Nomad" <erikthenomad@hotmail.comCoachKLovesGWB > wrote in message

> "Coal Porter" <cporter@themusicals.net> wrote in message
> > On 25 Nov 2003 08:00:46 -0800, redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism) wrote:
> >
> > <UConn schedule is a joke. If they were in the ACC, THEY WOULD GET
> THRASHED!!!!
> >
> > Ahh, the ACC.... what a great conference.... it was. Football be king
> soon,
>
> True. The Big 12, SEC, and Big 10 used to be great basketball conferences
> until they got good in football.

Nonsense. Big 12 is the best conference in basketball and football. Kansas
should have won the national championship. And there are six teams finishing
in top 15 last year.

27 Nov 2003 21:07:51
joseph jeong
Re: Connecticut has an easy schedule

How much alcohol caused Pauli G <rioroad@hotmail.com > to write:

: The good ol' ACC. Tis a pity, since once upon a time they were a
: model basketball conference. That is, until they sold their souls and
: turned the entire affair over to the football types. So much for
: basketball I guess.

why do you hate capitalism? you're a pinko, aren't you?

-joseph

28 Nov 2003 00:37:09
Jason Bell

Gpinlv wrote:
>>Subject: Connecticut has an easy schedule
>>From: redschism@yahoo.com (Red Schism)
>

>>UConn schedule is a joke. If they were in the ACC, THEY WOULD GET
>>THRASHED!!!!
>

> I'll say this for you, you're persistent. When I told you you were only #3,
> that you'd surpassed Seriff and were ranked just below the cretin, CWhite, and
> dxlover, you didn't get discouraged. You stepped up your game to the level
> where you are now a true threat to them. One or two more of these posts and
> you'll be the new champion.

At this point in the season [these] rankings are as accurate
and meaningful as tea leaves, tarot cards, and which college
mascot most closely resembles my next bowel movement.

- Jason Bell

28 Nov 2003 01:31:29
Donnie Barnes

On Fri, 28 Nov, Jason Bell wrote:
> At this point in the season [these] rankings are as accurate
> and meaningful as tea leaves, tarot cards, and which college
> mascot most closely resembles my next bowel movement.

I vote for that thing Stanford calls a mascot.

--Donnie