27 Aug 2003 02:56:32
dxlover
Cincinnati....Texas.....Notre Dame

All-Around Success at UC
The Cincinnati athletic department continues to show the success of its
program. Last year, UC was one of just three schools to send its four major
sports (football, men's and women's basketball and volleyball) to NCAA
postseason play (Texas and Notre Dame are the others). Additionally, UC is
the only program to accomplish this feat three years in a row.

The 2002-03 athletic year was a banner year for UC as the Bearcats had seven
different teams advance to postseason play and two claim Conference USA
championships. UC teams compiled a 220-145-6 won-loss record for a .601
winning percentage, the eighth-best performance for the Bearcats in 33 years
of combined men's and women's participation.

**Not too shabby Bearcats. Great job. Is it September 1st yet? :-D

HAMMER ECU!!!!

--
~*~*~Monitoring the Spectrum~*~*~
***GO BEARCATS***

26 Aug 2003 23:59:30
Mike
Re: Cincinnati....Texas.....Notre Dame

You're turning into that Duke guy that posts all the Duke propaganda.
Please have mercy on us.

Mike

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 02:56:32 GMT, "dxlover" <dxlover@adelphia.net >
wrote:

>All-Around Success at UC
>The Cincinnati athletic department continues to show the success of its
>program. Last year, UC was one of just three schools to send its four major
>sports (football, men's and women's basketball and volleyball) to NCAA
>postseason play (Texas and Notre Dame are the others). Additionally, UC is
>the only program to accomplish this feat three years in a row.
>
>The 2002-03 athletic year was a banner year for UC as the Bearcats had seven
>different teams advance to postseason play and two claim Conference USA
>championships. UC teams compiled a 220-145-6 won-loss record for a .601
>winning percentage, the eighth-best performance for the Bearcats in 33 years
>of combined men's and women's participation.
>
>**Not too shabby Bearcats. Great job. Is it September 1st yet? :-D
>

>HAMMER ECU!!!!

Mike
http://members.iglou.com/mll
Daily sports column: MLB, NFL, NBA, even tennis!

28 Aug 2003 02:11:50
dxlover
Re: Cincinnati....Texas.....Notre Dame

> You're turning into that Duke guy that posts all the Duke propaganda.
> Please have mercy on us.

Let's not get carried away Mike. For every negative post or response I read
about UC, when something positive is acknowledged, I like to post it.

Why not. {?} If I don't post it, no one will. :-)

Look up the definiton of propoganda.

--
~*~*~Monitoring the Spectrum~*~*~
***GO BEARCATS***

25 Nov 2003 22:42:52
Steve Cutchen

Indxlover <dxlover@adelphia.net > wrote:

> All-Around Success at UC
> The Cincinnati athletic department continues to show the success of its
> program. Last year, UC was one of just three schools to send its four major
> sports (football, men's and women's basketball and volleyball) to NCAA
> postseason play (Texas and Notre Dame are the others). Additionally, UC is
> the only program to accomplish this feat three years in a row.
>
> The 2002-03 athletic year was a banner year for UC as the Bearcats had seven
> different teams advance to postseason play and two claim Conference USA
> championships. UC teams compiled a 220-145-6 won-loss record for a .601
> winning percentage, the eighth-best performance for the Bearcats in 33 years
> of combined men's and women's participation.
>
> **Not too shabby Bearcats. Great job. Is it September 1st yet? :-D

UC finished tied with Creighton (Neb.) at #110 for the 2002-03 NACDA
Director's Cup, getting points in Men's Basketball and Track & Field,
and Women's Basketball, Soccer and Volleyball.

As far as Conference USA, UC finished behind TCU (64) and Tulane (77),
and basically even with Marquette (113) S.Florida (113) and Houston
(115).

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q1C7244A6

25 Nov 2003 18:17:48
Geoffrey F. Green
Re: Cincinnati....Texas.....Notre Dame

In article <251120031642529089%scutchen@airmail.net >,
Steve Cutchen <scutchen@airmail.net > wrote:

> As far as Conference USA, UC finished behind TCU (64) and Tulane (77),
> and basically even with Marquette (113) S.Florida (113) and Houston
> (115).

Duke finished 21.

Another thread hijacked for Duke. Mission accomplished!

- geoff