23 Nov 2006 05:57:46
Ar Q
ACC Big 4

Duke is the only team of ACC big four that didn't lose tonight. Boston
College, UNC and Georgia Tech all lost tonight.

23 Nov 2006 08:09:34
Diamondback
Re: ACC Big 4

Ahhh, the ACC 'BIG' four. I never heard that designation before ... did
they create a little elitist club for these four teams? BTW, if you're
using the ranking to determine who's 'BIG' in the ACC, then let us know
which poll to follow. The ACC 'BIG' four in the AP poll are different than
the 'BIG' four in the ESPN/USA Today poll. Boston College doesn't shine
quite so bright in the ESPN poll.