10 Jan 2008 15:09:27
TH44
two mitchell report comments

Years ago when the steroids thing really started heating up, Wally
Joyner admitted that he had tried steroids, I think once (might have
been twice) and that was that. I'm sure a lot of players did that.

Also, was anyone besides me surprised to not see Ivan Rodriguez's name
on the list? He was named in Canseco's book, has been one of those
"rumored" for years, but he didn't make the list (not that that means
he didn't do them).

11 Jan 2008 16:07:59
John Gregory
Re: two mitchell report comments

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008, TH44 wrote:

> Years ago when the steroids thing really started heating up, Wally
> Joyner admitted that he had tried steroids, I think once (might have
> been twice) and that was that.

In fairness, he went on to say that he didn't inhale.

--
John Gregory ashbury at skypoint.com http://www.skypoint.com/tilde ashbury
Thought for the moment: