The Rose Award For 8-31-2007.
The Rose Award for 8-31-2007 goes to New England Patriots Safety Rodney Harrison for his admitted use of Human Growth Hormone (HGH), resulting in a 4-game suspension. While 4 games is eclip...

Here come the Yankees!!!!
The NYY are here, and just in time to finish first overall in the AL. Sorry, but being Canadian, there isn't any other team for us to cheer. cordially, as always, ...

The Rose Award For 8-30-2007.
The Rose Award goes to Mark Reynolds of the Arizona Diamondbacks, who went three-for-five with five RBI and scored one run in a 8-7 win over the San Diego Padres. The Diamondbacks...

The Rose Award for 8-30-2007.
The Rose Award for 8-30-2007 goes to Britt Reid, son of Eagles Head Coach Andy Reid, for managing to get arrested for DUI while awaiting sentencing for a road-rage incident earlier this year...

The Rose Award For 8-29-2007.
The Rose Award goes to Garrett Atkins of the Colorado Rockies, who went two-for-five with four RBI and scored two runs in a 8-0 win over the San Francisco Giants. Jeff Francis pit...

From the cheap seats ...
Jim Crowther, of Albuquerque, writes on Page 22 of the current issue of _Sports Illustrated_, in the "Letters" section: "The scene following Barry Bonds's record-tying 755th home...

What do you do ?
Player A raises big blind by three times. Player B folds Player C calls Player D folds You have a pair of two's.... What do you do ? h...

The Rose Award for 8-29-2007.
The Rose Award for 2007 goes to Michael Vick for being stupid enough to gamble on dogfights across state lines, which got the feds on his ass, got him a prison sentence (much like Petey) and...

The Rose Award For 8-28-2007.
The Rose Award goes to Freddy Sanchez of the Pittsburgh Pirates, who went three-for-three with five RBI and scored one run in a 6-4 win over the Cincinnati Reds in the first game of a double...

ESPN mini-series: The Bronx Is Burning
Not one mention of this?eh Unfknblvbl! eh http://www.bronxisburning.com

Re: Jews, Red Sox, and Yankees
<<Newsgroups: rec.sport.baseball From: Gerry Myerson <ge...@maths.mq.edi.ai.i2u4email> Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 01:11:25 GMT Local: Wed, Jun 20 2007 9:11 pm Subject: Jews...

Sports-card icon: Topps delays vote on Eisner (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer) bid
Excerpt from: http://www.tinyurl.com/2g2cug NY POST (oldest, continuously published newspaper in America; founded by one of our founding fathers, Alexander Hamilton) TOPPS DELAYS ...

The Rose Award For 8-27-2007.
The Rose Award goes to Brandon Inge of the Detroit Tigers, who went three-for-four with four RBI and scored two runs in a 16-0 win over the New York Yankees. The Tigers earned the...

Gay Senator Larry Craig from Idaho plead guilty after airport bathroom sex incident
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/08/27/craig.arrest/?iref=mpstoryview Senator pleaded guilty, reportedly after bathroom stall incident (CNN) -- A Republican senator pleaded guilty earl...

The Rose Award For 8-26-2007.
The Rose Award goes to Jayson Werth of the Philadelphia Phillies, who went five-for-five with four RBI and scored one run in a 14-2 win over the San Diego Padres. The Phillies' Ry...

Baseball in 1987 vs. 2007
Last weekend while perusing DVD's at my library I spotted the 1987 World Series DVD's for Game 3 and Game 4. As it was the 20th anniversary celebration weekend at the MetroDome I snatched th...

Memphis Adult Baseball
I'm 38 and I've been playing adult baseball for the last four years. Our league needs more players and teams. To learn more about men's baseball go to: http://sports.groups....

LLWS: Good sportsmanship at the end
It was touching to see the American kids comforting the crying Japanese kids afterward ... it is sad a team has to lose events like this on international TV, but it was warming to see the go...

Former Shortstop Fidel Castro's Last Words.
"Pete Rose belongs in the Hall of Fame."

The Rose Award For 8-25-2007.
The Rose Award goes to Ken Griffey Jr. of the Cincinnati Reds, who went three-for-five with four RBI and scored one run in a 11-7 win over the Florida Marlins. Griffey hit career ...

What's more valuable?
What would you rather have? Baby Bonds last home run ball or Babe Ruth's last ring? cordially, as always, rm -- http://sports.jrank.org/pages/4065/Rose-Pete-Awar...

Is there a 2007 baseball season?
seemingly not, since 95% of what's posted here is 80% bonds and 15% pete rose. anyone seen a game this year? frank

The Rose Award For 8-24-2007.
The Rose Award goes to Milton Bradley of the San Diego Padres, who went three-for-five with six RBI and scored three runs in a 14-3 win over the Philadelphia Phillies. Bradley hit...

it's time to stop talking about babe ruth and start talking about
if you saw a baseball player who had the following major league batting statitics: most career home runs (761+, probably will reach 800) most single season home runs (73) mos...

A plea to the American League
Most of America HATES the New York Yankees, and was enormously pleased earlier this season when the Yankees were nowhere near contending. But now they've come alive again, so I offer, o...

The Rose Award For 8-23-2007.
The Rose Award goes to Josh Willingham of the Florida Marlins, who went two-for-five with six RBI and scored two runs in a 11-3 win over the St. Louis Cardinals. Willingham homere...

Barry Bonds in perspective
Nobody gives a rat's ass whether the Beatles, the Rolling Stones or Jimi Hendrix took LSD in order to create their great music or did it all from just pure natural musical ability. Those per...

FA: Baseball Record daily newspapers - bound volume (1886)
http://easyurl.net/BR1886

=?gb2312?q?Antique_1912-1949_Porcelain_teapot_528_chinaware_400_=A3=ACWebsite_extreme_security=A3=ACinvitation_visit?=
Chinese antique, wonderful treasure big collection =A3=ACinvitation visit Antique 1912-1949 Porcelain teapot 528 chinaware 400 =A3=ACWebsite extreme security=A3=ACinvitation visit=A3=A...

Wooden baseball bat strength?
I have recently been practicing swinging my Rawlings wooden baseball bat indoors at home. I am wondering if there is any danger of my bat breaking off at the thinnest juncture due to the str...

Page: 0  1  2  3  4

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNov
2016