Quiz on Clever Moves by Baseball Managers
If anyone's interested: http://www.funtrivia.com/quizdetails.cfm?quiz=235534

Soriano/Wilkerson 2/3rds season stat comparison
For Dave the nats fan. 2/3rds of the season done, it's not remotely close now: Name Ave Hr RBI Runs SB OBP Soriano .286 32 64 77 26 .363 ...

The Rose Award For 7-30-2006.
The Rose Award goes to Jermaine Dye of the Chicago White Sox, who went two-for-four with five RBI and scored one run in a 8-7 loss to the Baltimore Orioles. Javy Lopez's bases-loa...

The Rose Award For 7-29-2006.
The Rose Award goes to Carlos Beltran of the New York Mets, who went two-for-five with five RBI and scored two runs in a 11-3 win over the Atlanta Braves. Beltran homered twice an...

Haarlem Baseball Week
On July 20th I subscribed to this group, mainly to see wether any comment was given to the Baseball tournament mentioned above. The tournament was contested by the National teams of the Net...

Fantastic Way To Make $ Fast Using Email
An easy way to make money and get rich quick! No scam! 100% legal this is not a scam i have done it myself Can you really make money so easily? I am and this helps while developing my o...

Another "Oldest" Record?
Saw this in the box scores for Saturday's games. Julio Franco, my favorite current major leaguer (and, not so coincidentally, the only ML'er older than me) pinch ran for Carlos Delgado. Ye...

Abreu & Lidle given to Yanks
Well, for those of you with rooting interests in the AL the Phillies just gave the Yanks Abreu and Lidle. Apparently the best of the four players going to Philly is a 2nd year pro pitcher c...

4 down, 26 to go
Got to go to my fourth stadium of the year yesterday. So far this year: Shea Yankee Philadelphia OP@CY These HOK parks are a treat. Here in NYC we have two ...

The Rose Award For 7-28-2006.
The Rose Award goes to Luke Scott of the Houston Astros, who went four-for-six with five RBI and scored one run in a 8-7 loss to the Arizona Diamondbacks. Scott hit for the cycle,...

Yet another reason why 'MLB on Fox' sucks ass........
The Fox so-called "Game of the Week" was Dodgers-Nationals where I live. Can you believe that shit? I have MLB extra innings and instead of either the Red Sox beating the Angels in extra i...

Re: What's your worst baseball cliche?
Ryan Robbins (redbird007@verizon.net) wrote: : "Richard R. Hershberger" <rrhersh@acme.com> wrote in message : news:1153315741.537229.93440@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... :...

The Rose Award For 7-27-2006.
The Rose Award goes to Adam Dunn of the Cincinnati Reds, who went three-for-three with four RBI and scored three runs in a 8-4 win over the Houston Astros. Elizardo Ramirez went 6...

NY Lottery: Subway Series Instant Game - $1M
See, this is what the out-of-towners miss (ehe): Commercial Jingle: Chauffeur me to the ball game Seat me in the front row (move over!!) Buy me some peanuts and caviar ...

Collectors: Come Join the Fun!
TradingCardCentral.com's Collector Zone is a FREE community for trading card collectors. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related informa...

The Rose Award For 7-26-2006.
The Rose Award goes to Juan Rivera of the Los Angeles Angels, who went three-for-five with four RBI and scored one run in a 15-6 win over the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. A 10-run inning...

Cooperstown
I'll be in the area this September. Convince me it is something worth stopping for.

The Rose Award For 7-25-2006.
The Rose Award goes to Mark Teahen of the Kansas City Royals, who went two-for-three with five RBI and scored two runs in a 7-5 win over the Baltimore Orioles. Teahen hit two home...

Suicide squeeze.
I've read that if the batter is able to bunt the ball during a suicide squeeze then R3 is virtually impossible to get out at the plate. I've never actually seen a suicide squeeze so I...

Factory pressed dvd movies, ps2, psp, xbox backups for sale !!!
We're offering all the latest factory pressed high quality dvd movies, ps2, psp and xbox silvers with factory printed colour inserts at fantastic prices, whether for personal use or resellin...

The prick is stonewalling them
They said that he's entering a world of pain, but anyway, there's something to admire in Bonds and Greg Anderson flipping off the feds like this. Let's all agree for argument's sake that Bo...

Fan video: Bonds hits No. 715
Bonds hits No. 715 to pass Babe Ruth http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6841735053407366458&q=barry+bonds+715 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfS5bep6jXw <...

Online auction for Bondsí 715 ball under way
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/14015620/ Online auction for Bondsí 715 ball under way Man who caught ball will pull ball if it doesn't reach certain price Updated: 4:47 p.m. ...

The Rose Award For 7-24-2006.
The Rose Award goes to Kenji Johjima of the Seattle Mariners, who went two-for-three with four RBI and scored two runs in a 7-3 win over the Toronto Blue Jays. Johjima homered in ...

help please
Hello! I am from Croatia. I will be 15th September in NY on baseball game Yankees - Red Sox. I already have tickets, but I want to know following.... If game wil...

2006 Bowman Baseball for sale:
I have the following 2006 Bowman Baseball for sale: TERMS OF SALE: 1. All prices are firm 2. Absolutely no Trades 3. All cards go to first confirmed deal 4. Insurance co...

Harold Reynolds fired
No official comment as to why. http://www.nypost.com/sports/espn_fires_reynolds_sports_andrew_marchand.htm

The Rose Award For 7-23-2006.
The Rose Award goes to Vernon Wells of the Toronto Blue Jays, who went three-for-four with four RBI and scored two runs in a 13-5 win over the New York Yankees. Wells hit two of t...

Record Pitching Matchup?
In another newgroup, someone mentioned that he saw a game featuring Runelvys Hernandez weighing in at 270 lbs vs Bartolo Colon (250 lbs). He claimed that 520 combined pounds would be some ki...

what makes a sweet swing?
ESPN has a breakdown of Joe Mauer's swing, which they proclaim as one of the sweetest in baseball. It looks like a typical swing to me, I don't see what's so special about it. So what it is ...

Page: 0  1  2  3

2017
JanFebMar
2016