27 Feb 2004 17:51:47
SEdwardWilson
Vlady

I think people are forgetting that Vlady will be hitting in front of Garret
Anderson - he should get better hit selection, and could very well have his
best season - they were able to pitch around him while in Canada....no more.

27 Feb 2004 14:46:41
George
Re: Vlady

Actually they pitched around him because he swings at EVERYTHING...last year
he seemed to improve in pitch selection but since he will be looking to
impress his new boss I think he will revert to his
swing-out-of-your-shoetops form that he dipslayed for most of his
carrer...look for him to, in my opinion, have a disappointing year...of
course for superman Vladdy that would mean 40 homers and a .290 average...

"SEdwardWilson" <sedwardwilson@aol.com > wrote in message
> I think people are forgetting that Vlady will be hitting in front of
Garret
> Anderson - he should get better hit selection, and could very well have
his
> best season - they were able to pitch around him while in Canada....no
more.

28 Feb 2004 19:00:43
artyw
Re: Vlady

sedwardwilson@aol.com (SEdwardWilson) wrote in message news:<20040227125147.02968.00000468@mb-m15.aol.com >...
> I think people are forgetting that Vlady will be hitting in front of Garret
> Anderson - he should get better hit selection, and could very well have his
> best season - they were able to pitch around him while in Canada....no more.

Divak should stick to basketball.