08 Mar 2006 22:06:26
PB
Single-A Canadian pitcher

Mega-USA millionaires beaten by.... and minor-leaguers , etc.....

I'ts not a USA-Canada thinbg, just love to see overpaid, spoiled, doped out
athletes lose to underdogs. God help me I love it

ROTFL

09 Mar 2006 00:22:36
WJR
Re: Single-A Canadian pitcher

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 22:06:26 -0500, PB wrote:

> Mega-USA millionaires beaten by.... and minor-leaguers , etc.....
>
> I'ts not a USA-Canada thinbg, just love to see overpaid, spoiled, doped out
> athletes lose to underdogs. God help me I love it
>
> ROTFL

Congratulations. Anything that shakes up the American baseball, I am all
for. Anything that drives baseball to a higher platfrom internationally I
am all for.

OTOH, merethinks..

Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game
because they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable
from -- self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of
free time who identify themselves with over the top acronyms like ROTFL --
ass off or not.

--
Drop the abc and xyz for email
www.officials-unlimited.com/forum

09 Mar 2006 10:27:48
artyw2@yahoo.com

PB wrote:
> Mega-USA millionaires beaten by.... and minor-leaguers , etc.....
>
> I'ts not a USA-Canada thinbg, just love to see overpaid, spoiled, doped out
> athletes lose to underdogs. God help me I love it

Well, everyone knows that a team with Jason Bay on it is almost
guaranteed to win...