26 Feb 2004 06:02:45
Dennis S. DuBay II
Question about MLB.TV's streaming games.

If you purchase this, can you watch the games anytime, or is it only live?
Reason I ask, is I work when most games are on, and won't bother purchasing if
they don't run the games more then once.

Dennis

26 Feb 2004 22:43:46
Shawn Morris
Re: Question about MLB.TV's streaming games.

Dennis S. DuBay II wrote:

> If you purchase this, can you watch the games anytime, or is it only live?
> Reason I ask, is I work when most games are on, and won't bother purchasing if
> they don't run the games more then once.

You can watch a replay of any game starting the morning after a game.

> Dennis

26 Feb 2004 21:07:52
Dale Hicks
Re: Question about MLB.TV's streaming games.

In article <CEu%b.592$WC3.10230@ord-read.news.verio.net >,
smorris@verio.net says...
> Dennis S. DuBay II wrote:
>
> > If you purchase this, can you watch the games anytime, or is it only live?
> > Reason I ask, is I work when most games are on, and won't bother purchasing if
> > they don't run the games more then once.
>
> You can watch a replay of any game starting the morning after a game.

But be warned, you can't influence the flight of a ball if you're not
watching it live.

--
Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net