06 Mar 2006 03:44:10
Wargamer Scott
Good sims for '06?

Greetings,

Anybody keeping an eye on any good baseball PC sims for the '06 season?
I hope there is a new ProSim for '06---it seems the best of the management
games.

Cordially,
Scott
The latter cannot understand it when a cat does not thoughtlessly submit to
hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence...."
One Lap at a Time: The Cat's Guide to World Domination

06 Mar 2006 03:46:00
Wargamer Scott
Re: Good sims for '06?

Greetings,

I meant PureSim....

:-)

Cordially,
Scott
The latter cannot understand it when a cat does not thoughtlessly submit to
hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence...."
One Lap at a Time: The Cat's Guide to World Domination

06 Mar 2006 05:36:26
Ronald Matthews
Re: Good sims for '06?

Wargamer Scott <wargamerscott@peoplepcnospam1573.com > trolled:

> Greetings,

> Anybody keeping an eye on any good baseball PC sims for the '06
> season?

This is a group for fans of the sport of baseball. Take your noise
about baseball simulations out of here. It is bad enough that we
have to put up with stat fans, we don't want to have to put up with
little clowns like you.

> Cordially,
> Scott

You're kidding me, right?

cordially, as always,

rm

07 Mar 2006 00:49:28
Wargamer Scott
Re: Good sims for '06?

Greetings,

>>>This is a group for fans of the sport of baseball. Take your noise
about baseball simulations out of here. It is bad enough that we
have to put up with stat fans, we don't want to have to put up with
little clowns like you.<<<

Ah, spoken like a true gentleman of the internet....Your nurse run out
of lithium today?

>>>You're kidding me, right?<<<

"Cordially" to big a word for you?

L8R (this more your speed?)

07 Mar 2006 00:13:15
copeab@yahoo.com
Re: Good sims for '06?

Wargamer Scott wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Anybody keeping an eye on any good baseball PC sims for the '06 season?
> I hope there is a new ProSim for '06---it seems the best of the management
> games.

I've used various versions of this game

http://www.sbs-baseball.com/

for over a decade.