25 Aug 2005 14:13:05
Frank Robinson goes into 'roid rage. Steroid and Negroid.

He is just feeling the heat because Rafael Palmiero is catching up to
him on the all time homers list. You don't hear Frank talking about
the unfair advantage that eating collards gave him over the white man
now do you?

WLTE

25 Aug 2005 15:32:16
Perry Sailor
Re: Frank Robinson goes into 'roid rage. Steroid and Negroid.

<welovethemearnhardts@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> He is just feeling the heat because Rafael Palmiero is catching up to
> him on the all time homers list. You don't hear Frank talking about
> the unfair advantage that eating collards gave him over the white man
> now do you?

Somehow it seems appropriate that you're on yahoo.com.

Perry
(Apologies to all you non-racist yahoo people.)

25 Aug 2005 15:03:58

Perry Sailor wrote:
> <welovethemearnhardts@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > He is just feeling the heat because Rafael Palmiero is catching up to
> > him on the all time homers list. You don't hear Frank talking about
> > the unfair advantage that eating collards gave him over the white man
> > now do you?
>
> Somehow it seems appropriate that you're on yahoo.com.
>
> Perry
> (Apologies to all you non-racist yahoo people.)

Sounds like you eat collards Perry.

WLTE

25 Aug 2005 19:28:57
THE VICAR

> Perry Sailor wrote:
>> <welovethemearnhardts@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> > He is just feeling the heat because Rafael Palmiero is catching up to
>> > him on the all time homers list. You don't hear Frank talking about
>> > the unfair advantage that eating collards gave him over the white man
>> > now do you?
>>
>> Somehow it seems appropriate that you're on yahoo.com.
>>
>> Perry
>> (Apologies to all you non-racist yahoo people.)
>
> Sounds like you eat collards Perry.

i luvs me some collarsds lots

> WLTE

25 Aug 2005 23:40:23
Randy
Re: Frank Robinson goes into 'roid rage. Steroid and Negroid.

PLONK -- BIGOT

<welovethemearnhardts@yahoo.com > wrote in message
> He is just feeling the heat because Rafael Palmiero is catching up to
> him on the all time homers list. You don't hear Frank talking about
> the unfair advantage that eating collards gave him over the white man
> now do you?
>
> WLTE

26 Aug 2005 10:45:02
Re: Frank Robinson goes into 'roid rage. Steroid and Negroid.

Can you hit a baseball like Rafael Palmiero can?

WLTE

26 Aug 2005 10:46:14
Re: Frank Robinson goes into 'roid rage. Steroid and Negroid.

It appears that my correct assessment of Frank's prowess got to Randy.
Boy it's good to be right!

WLTE

26 Aug 2005 12:39:46
D-word
Re: Frank Robinson goes into 'roid rage. Steroid and Negroid.

welovethemearnhardts@yahoo.com wrote:

> WLTE

"welovethemearnhardts"

Nascar fans.... Go figure.

Anyone know any good Dale Earnhardt jokes?

26 Aug 2005 13:18:24
Shant M

D-word wrote:
> welovethemearnhardts@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > WLTE
>

> "welovethemearnhardts"
>

> Nascar fans.... Go figure.
>
> Anyone know any good Dale Earnhardt jokes?

Ha.. good one.

D-word, that's the best post you've ever written...

27 Aug 2005 10:12:58

Shant M wrote:
> D-word wrote:
> > welovethemearnhardts@yahoo.com wrote:
> >
> > > WLTE
> >

> > "welovethemearnhardts"
> >

> > Nascar fans.... Go figure.
> >
> > Anyone know any good Dale Earnhardt jokes?
>
> Ha.. good one.
>

> D-word, that's the best post you've ever written...

Yeah, maybe you and D-word can share a few down at the slave shack
after you get done diggin' up the potatoes.....

WLTE