27 Feb 2004 23:05:18
Dvd Avins
Decrepit Home Run Hitters

Does anyone here know if any of Ron Gant, Ray Lankford, and Brady Anderson
are still trying to get major league jobs?

--
"Prohibition will work great injury to the cause of temperance. It is a
species of intemperance within itself... [It] makes a crime out of things

27 Feb 2004 17:04:53
Perry Sailor
Re: Decrepit Home Run Hitters

"Dvd Avins" <dvdNOavinsSPAM@pobox.com > wrote in message
> Does anyone here know if any of Ron Gant, Ray Lankford, and Brady Anderson
> are still trying to get major league jobs?

Lankford's a NRI with the Cardinals.
Perry