26 Feb 2004 21:01:24
Alan S. Wales
Cardinal Pink?

Received payment today from the St. Louis Cardinals for a bunch of Pow'r Wrap
bat weights. The envelop and check are both light pink colored! I thought it
was something from Mary Kay comestics that got in my mail box by mistake!

--
"When you argue with a fool be sure he is not similarly occupied."

See how the Pros get more POWER!
http://www.powrwrap.com/press.htm

26 Feb 2004 14:55:50
Perry Sailor
Re: Cardinal Pink?

"Alan S. Wales" <powrwrap@aol.compost > wrote in message
> Received payment today from the St. Louis Cardinals for a bunch of Pow'r
Wrap
> bat weights. The envelop and check are both light pink colored! I thought
it
> was something from Mary Kay comestics that got in my mail box by mistake!

Another sad commentary on the state of the game, when large-market teams
like the Red Sox and Angels drive the cost of red paper and envelopes beyond
the reach of small-market teams like the Cardinals, leaving them to fight
over the pale pink remnants.
Perry

27 Feb 2004 04:23:16
Mark Hanson
Re: Cardinal Pink?

"Alan S. Wales" <powrwrap@aol.compost > wrote in message
> Received payment today from the St. Louis Cardinals for a bunch of Pow'r
Wrap
> bat weights. The envelop and check are both light pink colored! I thought
it
> was something from Mary Kay comestics that got in my mail box by mistake!

I hope you've learned your lesson.

Mark

27 Feb 2004 12:20:18
artyw
Re: Cardinal Pink?

"Perry Sailor" <perry.sailor@ReMoVeThIscolorado.edu > wrote in message news:<c1lq18$hck$1@peabody.colorado.edu>...
> "Alan S. Wales" <powrwrap@aol.compost> wrote in message
> > Received payment today from the St. Louis Cardinals for a bunch of Pow'r
> Wrap
> > bat weights. The envelop and check are both light pink colored! I thought
> it
> > was something from Mary Kay comestics that got in my mail box by mistake!
> >

> Another sad commentary on the state of the game, when large-market teams
> like the Red Sox and Angels drive the cost of red paper and envelopes beyond
> the reach of small-market teams like the Cardinals, leaving them to fight
> over the pale pink remnants.
> Perry

Clearly, the pigment is diluted in baseball.