31 Mar 2006 19:53:05
DJH
Anniversay Of John McSherry's Death - Free Files And Pictures

Greetings,

We put together this collection of John McSherry memorabilia free to
download from our website. The download includes a Flash Player (freeware)
and is a compressed, zipped folder with a link to a freeware unzipper!

If you have missed any of the latest news postings, they are available on
the Officials Unlimited website.

Best Regards,
D.J. Hammond
Officials Unlimited
http://www.officials-unlimited.com/forum

http://www.officials-unlimited.com/forum/index.php?topic=540.0

01 Apr 2006 01:11:30
Ronald Matthews
Re: Anniversay Of John McSherry's Death - Free Files And Pictures

In rec.sport.baseball DJH <djhammond@ssl-mail.com > wrote:
> Greetings,

Don't forget to issue a spam complaint about this clown to
abuse@bellsouth.net.

Make sure you include the message headers.

cordially, as always,

rm

31 Mar 2006 17:58:47
David the Nationals Fan

Ronald Matthews wrote:

> In rec.sport.baseball DJH <djhammond@ssl-mail.com> wrote:
> > Greetings,
>
> Don't forget to issue a spam complaint about this clown to
> abuse@bellsouth.net.
>
> Make sure you include the message headers.

Uh - oh. The little man with the pitch fork says it is quite cold down
there... I agree with the resident troll..

and Its also tacky as all get out... This "officials unlimited" guy is
now the number two troll on the baseball groups... (which is a pretty
big job considering some of the nutjobs that post here...)