19 Apr 2007 09:22:31
www.DropZoneGPS.com

19 April, 2007

Dear friends,

For your reference,

There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
dedicated GPS for the skydiver community, combining GPS receiver,
short-range radio, altimeter, 3D accelerometer, microprocessor with
large storage capacity and USB interface.

The GPS will feature practically zero acquisition time since it stores
the raw receiver data, along with the NMEA one, for further processing
(satellite fix) on the ground.

The collected data (tracks) could be then viewed on standard computer
using built-in device keypad similar to a TV remote control, so one
does not even need to touch PC mouse or keyboard.

If interested, please visit the project site at www.DropZoneGPS.com

Briefly, the main features of the device:

* High Resolution Differential GPS (DGPS)
* Zero Acquisition Time
* Collision Warning Alarm
* Formation Recorder (incl. orientation)
* G-Meter
* Standard Logbook
* Built-in Flash Memory (no card required)
* USB / Wireless Operation
* Track Browser Keypad
* FREE 3D Graphical Viewer

Preliminary specifications:

Resolution 0.5 m (differential)
Frequency band 2.4 GHz
Output power 1 mW
Range approx. 100 meters
Memory capacity 8 MB
Data format NMEA / raw
Interface USB / IEEE 802.15.4 (uses one device as a
dongle)
Battery 3 x AA type
Size 10 x 40 x 60 mm
Weight 50 g (w/batteries)
Target price 95 EU


Kind nordic regards,
Yuri Tregubov / FINLAND

Team Leader
www.DropZoneGPS.com



19 Apr 2007 13:41:35
ynotssor
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

In news:1176999751.437363.139390@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com,
ytregubov@yahoo.com <ytregubov@yahoo.com > wrote:

> There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
> at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
> dedicated GPS for the skydiver community ...

It's already been done, online: http://www.sat-gps-locate.com


20 Apr 2007 05:38:52
PeterLucas
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

"ynotssor" <ynotssor@example.net > wrote in news:58q2g1F2fautdU1
@mid.individual.net:

> In news:1176999751.437363.139390@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com,
> ytregubov@yahoo.com <ytregubov@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
>> at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
>> dedicated GPS for the skydiver community ...
>
> It's already been done, online: http://www.sat-gps-locate.com



ROFL!!!!



--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

"People sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in
the night to do violence to those who would do them harm"
-- George Orwell


20 Apr 2007 15:02:06
the unknown flailer
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On Apr 19, 11:22 am, ytregu...@yahoo.com wrote:
> 19 April, 2007
>
> Dear friends,
>
> For your reference,
>
> There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
> at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
> dedicated GPS for the skydiver community, combining GPS receiver,
> short-range radio, altimeter, 3D accelerometer, microprocessor with
> large storage capacity and USB interface.
>
> The GPS will feature practically zero acquisition time since it stores
> the raw receiver data, along with the NMEA one, for further processing
> (satellite fix) on the ground.
>
> The collected data (tracks) could be then viewed on standard computer
> using built-in device keypad similar to a TV remote control, so one
> does not even need to touch PC mouse or keyboard.
>
> If interested, please visit the project site atwww.DropZoneGPS.com
>
> Briefly, the main features of the device:
>
> * High Resolution Differential GPS (DGPS)
> * Zero Acquisition Time
> * Collision Warning Alarm
> * Formation Recorder (incl. orientation)
> * G-Meter
> * Standard Logbook
> * Built-in Flash Memory (no card required)
> * USB / Wireless Operation
> * Track Browser Keypad
> * FREE 3D Graphical Viewer
>
> Preliminary specifications:
>
> Resolution 0.5 m (differential)
> Frequency band 2.4 GHz
> Output power 1 mW
> Range approx. 100 meters
> Memory capacity 8 MB
> Data format NMEA / raw
> Interface USB / IEEE 802.15.4 (uses one device as a
> dongle)
> Battery 3 x AA type
> Size 10 x 40 x 60 mm
> Weight 50 g (w/batteries)
> Target price 95 EU
>
> Kind nordic regards,
> Yuri Tregubov / FINLAND
>
> Team Leaderwww.DropZoneGPS

Can't spot? Come to America! ;)P




20 Apr 2007 19:44:53
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On 20 Apr 2007 15:02:06 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuythu@iwon.com >
wrote:

>On Apr 19, 11:22 am, ytregu...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> 19 April, 2007
>>
>> Dear friends,
>>
>> For your reference,
>>
>> There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
>> at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
>> dedicated GPS for the skydiver community, combining GPS receiver,
>> short-range radio, altimeter, 3D accelerometer, microprocessor with
>> large storage capacity and USB interface.
>>
>> The GPS will feature practically zero acquisition time since it stores
>> the raw receiver data, along with the NMEA one, for further processing
>> (satellite fix) on the ground.
>>
>> The collected data (tracks) could be then viewed on standard computer
>> using built-in device keypad similar to a TV remote control, so one
>> does not even need to touch PC mouse or keyboard.
>>
>> If interested, please visit the project site atwww.DropZoneGPS.com
>>
>> Briefly, the main features of the device:
>>
>> * High Resolution Differential GPS (DGPS)
>> * Zero Acquisition Time
>> * Collision Warning Alarm
>> * Formation Recorder (incl. orientation)
>> * G-Meter
>> * Standard Logbook
>> * Built-in Flash Memory (no card required)
>> * USB / Wireless Operation
>> * Track Browser Keypad
>> * FREE 3D Graphical Viewer
>>
>> Preliminary specifications:
>>
>> Resolution 0.5 m (differential)
>> Frequency band 2.4 GHz
>> Output power 1 mW
>> Range approx. 100 meters
>> Memory capacity 8 MB
>> Data format NMEA / raw
>> Interface USB / IEEE 802.15.4 (uses one device as a
>> dongle)
>> Battery 3 x AA type
>> Size 10 x 40 x 60 mm
>> Weight 50 g (w/batteries)
>> Target price 95 EU
>>
>> Kind nordic regards,
>> Yuri Tregubov / FINLAND
>>
>> Team Leaderwww.DropZoneGPS
>
>Can't spot? Come to America!

Yep, excluding yourself, people do spot over here.

...bsrp
...jlk


20 Apr 2007 18:27:30
the unknown flailer
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On Apr 20, 7:44 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
> On 20 Apr 2007 15:02:06 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> >On Apr 19, 11:22 am, ytregu...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >> 19 April, 2007
>
> >> Dear friends,
>
> >> For your reference,
>
> >> There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
> >> at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
> >> dedicated GPS for the skydiver community, combining GPS receiver,
> >> short-range radio, altimeter, 3D accelerometer, microprocessor with
> >> large storage capacity and USB interface.
>
> >> The GPS will feature practically zero acquisition time since it stores
> >> the raw receiver data, along with the NMEA one, for further processing
> >> (satellite fix) on the ground.
>
> >> The collected data (tracks) could be then viewed on standard computer
> >> using built-in device keypad similar to a TV remote control, so one
> >> does not even need to touch PC mouse or keyboard.
>
> >> If interested, please visit the project site atwww.DropZoneGPS.com
>
> >> Briefly, the main features of the device:
>
> >> * High Resolution Differential GPS (DGPS)
> >> * Zero Acquisition Time
> >> * Collision Warning Alarm
> >> * Formation Recorder (incl. orientation)
> >> * G-Meter
> >> * Standard Logbook
> >> * Built-in Flash Memory (no card required)
> >> * USB / Wireless Operation
> >> * Track Browser Keypad
> >> * FREE 3D Graphical Viewer
>
> >> Preliminary specifications:
>
> >> Resolution 0.5 m (differential)
> >> Frequency band 2.4 GHz
> >> Output power 1 mW
> >> Range approx. 100 meters
> >> Memory capacity 8 MB
> >> Data format NMEA / raw
> >> Interface USB / IEEE 802.15.4 (uses one device as a
> >> dongle)
> >> Battery 3 x AA type
> >> Size 10 x 40 x 60 mm
> >> Weight 50 g (w/batteries)
> >> Target price 95 EU
>
> >> Kind nordic regards,
> >> Yuri Tregubov / FINLAND
>
> >> Team Leaderwww.DropZoneGPS
>
> >Can't spot? Come to America!
>
> Yep, excluding yourself, people do spot over here.
>
Oh so thats where you went Finland, thought you had gone to Brisbane
to be a Queen.



20 Apr 2007 20:46:30
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On 20 Apr 2007 18:27:30 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuythu@iwon.com >
wrote:

>On Apr 20, 7:44 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
>> On 20 Apr 2007 15:02:06 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >On Apr 19, 11:22 am, ytregu...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> >> 19 April, 2007
>>
>> >> Dear friends,
>>
>> >> For your reference,
>>
>> >> There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
>> >> at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
>> >> dedicated GPS for the skydiver community, combining GPS receiver,
>> >> short-range radio, altimeter, 3D accelerometer, microprocessor with
>> >> large storage capacity and USB interface.
>>
>> >> The GPS will feature practically zero acquisition time since it stores
>> >> the raw receiver data, along with the NMEA one, for further processing
>> >> (satellite fix) on the ground.
>>
>> >> The collected data (tracks) could be then viewed on standard computer
>> >> using built-in device keypad similar to a TV remote control, so one
>> >> does not even need to touch PC mouse or keyboard.
>>
>> >> If interested, please visit the project site atwww.DropZoneGPS.com
>>
>> >> Briefly, the main features of the device:
>>
>> >> * High Resolution Differential GPS (DGPS)
>> >> * Zero Acquisition Time
>> >> * Collision Warning Alarm
>> >> * Formation Recorder (incl. orientation)
>> >> * G-Meter
>> >> * Standard Logbook
>> >> * Built-in Flash Memory (no card required)
>> >> * USB / Wireless Operation
>> >> * Track Browser Keypad
>> >> * FREE 3D Graphical Viewer
>>
>> >> Preliminary specifications:
>>
>> >> Resolution 0.5 m (differential)
>> >> Frequency band 2.4 GHz
>> >> Output power 1 mW
>> >> Range approx. 100 meters
>> >> Memory capacity 8 MB
>> >> Data format NMEA / raw
>> >> Interface USB / IEEE 802.15.4 (uses one device as a
>> >> dongle)
>> >> Battery 3 x AA type
>> >> Size 10 x 40 x 60 mm
>> >> Weight 50 g (w/batteries)
>> >> Target price 95 EU
>>
>> >> Kind nordic regards,
>> >> Yuri Tregubov / FINLAND
>>
>> >> Team Leaderwww.DropZoneGPS
>>
>> >Can't spot? Come to America!
>>
>> Yep, excluding yourself, people do spot over here.
>>
>Oh so thats where you went Finland, thought you had gone to Brisbane
>to be a Queen.

You don't have a clue, do you, Jinnie?

...bsrp
...jlk


23 Apr 2007 08:39:32
the unknown flailer
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On Apr 20, 8:46 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
> On 20 Apr 2007 18:27:30 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> >On Apr 20, 7:44 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
> >> On 20 Apr 2007 15:02:06 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
> >> wrote:
>
> >> >On Apr 19, 11:22 am, ytregu...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >> >> 19 April, 2007
>
> >> >> Dear friends,
>
> >> >> For your reference,
>
> >> >> There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
> >> >> at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
> >> >> dedicated GPS for the skydiver community, combining GPS receiver,
> >> >> short-range radio, altimeter, 3D accelerometer, microprocessor with
> >> >> large storage capacity and USB interface.
>
> >> >> The GPS will feature practically zero acquisition time since it stores
> >> >> the raw receiver data, along with the NMEA one, for further processing
> >> >> (satellite fix) on the ground.
>
> >> >> The collected data (tracks) could be then viewed on standard computer
> >> >> using built-in device keypad similar to a TV remote control, so one
> >> >> does not even need to touch PC mouse or keyboard.
>
> >> >> If interested, please visit the project site atwww.DropZoneGPS.com
>
> >> >> Briefly, the main features of the device:
>
> >> >> * High Resolution Differential GPS (DGPS)
> >> >> * Zero Acquisition Time
> >> >> * Collision Warning Alarm
> >> >> * Formation Recorder (incl. orientation)
> >> >> * G-Meter
> >> >> * Standard Logbook
> >> >> * Built-in Flash Memory (no card required)
> >> >> * USB / Wireless Operation
> >> >> * Track Browser Keypad
> >> >> * FREE 3D Graphical Viewer
>
> >> >> Preliminary specifications:
>
> >> >> Resolution 0.5 m (differential)
> >> >> Frequency band 2.4 GHz
> >> >> Output power 1 mW
> >> >> Range approx. 100 meters
> >> >> Memory capacity 8 MB
> >> >> Data format NMEA / raw
> >> >> Interface USB / IEEE 802.15.4 (uses one device as a
> >> >> dongle)
> >> >> Battery 3 x AA type
> >> >> Size 10 x 40 x 60 mm
> >> >> Weight 50 g (w/batteries)
> >> >> Target price 95 EU
>
> >> >> Kind nordic regards,
> >> >> Yuri Tregubov / FINLAND
>
> >> >> Team Leaderwww.DropZoneGPS
>
> >> >Can't spot? Come to America!
>
> >> Yep, excluding yourself, people do spot over here.
>
> >Oh so thats where you went Finland, thought you had gone to Brisbane
> >to be a Queen.
>
> You don't have a clue, do you, Jinnie?
>

I have your number, thats all thats needed.....Vain, greedy, effete.
Part of the whats in it for me generation. The downfall of a once
great nation. Thats what brought Rome down you know........Bad
emperors and internal corruption.....Well we have our first truly
ignorant Cesar in office, the political corruption, war profiteering.
Citizens voted that in because they want comfort and entertainment at
any price....so now we start the great decline. Europeans have learned
how to get along and the common market has passed us by.....China is
on the cusp of replacing us as a driving Capitalist power. The USPA
and its members are a microcosm of the U.S. Self serving, hedonistic
and dysfunctional......You are a poster boy. You missed the boat on
doing something viable for this nation so at least pay your fair share
of Tax's on the money you skim from the sport you bottom feeding
creep.

As far as what the Finn's are working on, sounds like their just
tweaking the GPS system, you know tailoring it to skydivers. Yawl are
spoiled and lazy enough already IMHO. When satellite systems the U.S.
put up originally for military use suffers a glitch what you going to
do? Be safe pratice eyeball spotting, don't be a totally dependent
techno geek. Don't throw out the old fashioned ways just because they
generally require sweat equity. Idiots! ;)P



23 Apr 2007 08:45:55
the unknown flailer
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On Apr 20, 12:38 am, PeterLucas <inbris...@home.com.au > wrote:
> "ynotssor" <ynots...@example.net> wrote in news:58q2g1F2fautdU1
> @mid.individual.net:
>
> > Innews:1176999751.437363.139390@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com,
> > ytregu...@yahoo.com <ytregu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
> >> at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
> >> dedicated GPS for the skydiver community ...
>
> > It's already been done, online:http://www.sat-gps-locate.com
>
> ROFL!!!!
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia
>

You Australlian Prissy Fellows need that for indoor skydiving I take
it?
Bwooooooooooohahahahahaha WHAT A BUNCH OF QUEENS!!! 0~;)



23 Apr 2007 08:57:53
the unknown flailer
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On Apr 20, 12:38 am, PeterLucas <inbris...@home.com.au > wrote:
> "ynotssor" <ynots...@example.net> wrote in news:58q2g1F2fautdU1
> @mid.individual.net:
>
> > Innews:1176999751.437363.139390@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com,
> > ytregu...@yahoo.com <ytregu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
> >> at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
> >> dedicated GPS for the skydiver community ...
>
> > It's already been done, online:http://www.sat-gps-locate.com
>
> ROFL!!!!
>
> --
> Peter Lucas
> Brisbane
> Australia

Thats a cell phone tracking system....I can see its important for any
Brisbane queen wanting to know where their boyfriend is at any given
time. The Finish system although it might be considered dual purpose
is tailored more to skydiving needs it would seem


>
> "People sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in
> the night to do violence to those who would do them harm"
> -- George Orwell

Yes, we know you like manly men Peter, I can't help but feel you and
Jerry K are a lot alike. Why not sponsor him for immigration? We need
a inflation break in the U.S. of A
and are willing to export a few of our worse anfluenza queens. 0~;)P



23 Apr 2007 11:52:45
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On 23 Apr 2007 08:39:32 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuythu@iwon.com >
wrote:

>On Apr 20, 8:46 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
>> On 20 Apr 2007 18:27:30 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >On Apr 20, 7:44 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
>> >> On 20 Apr 2007 15:02:06 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
>> >> wrote:
>>
>> >> >On Apr 19, 11:22 am, ytregu...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> >> >> 19 April, 2007
>>
>> >> >> Dear friends,
>>
>> >> >> For your reference,
>>
>> >> >> There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
>> >> >> at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
>> >> >> dedicated GPS for the skydiver community, combining GPS receiver,
>> >> >> short-range radio, altimeter, 3D accelerometer, microprocessor with
>> >> >> large storage capacity and USB interface.
>>
>> >> >> The GPS will feature practically zero acquisition time since it stores
>> >> >> the raw receiver data, along with the NMEA one, for further processing
>> >> >> (satellite fix) on the ground.
>>
>> >> >> The collected data (tracks) could be then viewed on standard computer
>> >> >> using built-in device keypad similar to a TV remote control, so one
>> >> >> does not even need to touch PC mouse or keyboard.
>>
>> >> >> If interested, please visit the project site atwww.DropZoneGPS.com
>>
>> >> >> Briefly, the main features of the device:
>>
>> >> >> * High Resolution Differential GPS (DGPS)
>> >> >> * Zero Acquisition Time
>> >> >> * Collision Warning Alarm
>> >> >> * Formation Recorder (incl. orientation)
>> >> >> * G-Meter
>> >> >> * Standard Logbook
>> >> >> * Built-in Flash Memory (no card required)
>> >> >> * USB / Wireless Operation
>> >> >> * Track Browser Keypad
>> >> >> * FREE 3D Graphical Viewer
>>
>> >> >> Preliminary specifications:
>>
>> >> >> Resolution 0.5 m (differential)
>> >> >> Frequency band 2.4 GHz
>> >> >> Output power 1 mW
>> >> >> Range approx. 100 meters
>> >> >> Memory capacity 8 MB
>> >> >> Data format NMEA / raw
>> >> >> Interface USB / IEEE 802.15.4 (uses one device as a
>> >> >> dongle)
>> >> >> Battery 3 x AA type
>> >> >> Size 10 x 40 x 60 mm
>> >> >> Weight 50 g (w/batteries)
>> >> >> Target price 95 EU
>>
>> >> >> Kind nordic regards,
>> >> >> Yuri Tregubov / FINLAND
>>
>> >> >> Team Leaderwww.DropZoneGPS
>>
>> >> >Can't spot? Come to America!
>>
>> >> Yep, excluding yourself, people do spot over here.
>>
>> >Oh so thats where you went Finland, thought you had gone to Brisbane
>> >to be a Queen.
>>
>> You don't have a clue, do you, Jinnie?
>>
>
>I have your number, thats all thats needed.....

Nevermind that this "number" you say you have is nothing more than me,
with regularity, through questions you can't answer, reality you can't
deny, and reason you can't argue against, point out to you your own
inconsistancies, your lies, and your hypocrisies - plus some ridicule
for sport.

>Vain, greedy, effete.

All subjectively based on what is nothing more than rhetorical
bullshit.


>Part of the whats in it for me generation.

As opposed to you, not a generational thing, and has been long
illustrated in here where for you it's always been "all about me."

>The downfall of a once
>great nation. Thats what brought Rome down you know........
>Bad emperors and internal corruption..

The Fall of Rome was due to a huge variety of factors, and suggesting
it was solely due to some societal immoral bent denies other
significant factors such as the rises of Christianity, Islam, and the
induction of barbarian forces into its military, to name but a few -
there are many other, well documented factors.

>...Well we have our first truly
>ignorant Cesar in office, the political corruption, war profiteering.

U.S. Grant?

>Citizens voted that in because they want comfort and entertainment at
>any price...

The election in 2000 could have gone either way and the central issues
were the immoral baggage left with Gore post Clinton, as well as the
potential tax burden baggage of the party vs. the morality as
represented at the time by Bush and the belief of and hope for tax
relief as represented by his party. The election in 2004 was about
what type of leader did the US want in a time of crisis and war, with
taxes in a close second.

>.so now we start the great decline. Europeans have learned
>how to get along and the common market has passed us by.....

Nevermind current efforts to create a "common market" in this
hemisphere. It is kinda funny how you gargle the "buy american"
platitude while in almost the same breath lament missing out on some
sort of "common market." You gotta think this shit through, Jinnie -
you're just embarrassing yourself every time you don't.

>China is
>on the cusp of replacing us as a driving Capitalist power.

Hmmm - could this be due to US greed or PRC greed and who is
greedier, the person wanting his own country to be the "driving
Capitalist power," or the person contributing to another country's
"capitalist power," by purchasing products from that country because
it might cost less?

>The USPA
>and its members are a microcosm of the U.S. Self serving, hedonistic
>and dysfunctional......

Talk about your whining. You have no contact with USPA beyond what
you get in here and for the most part, what you get in here is a
rejection of your own "self serving, hedonistic and dysfunctional"
bullshit.

>You are a poster boy.

Current, too.

>You missed the boat on
>doing something viable for this nation

So you imagine because this idea makes you feel better about yourself
but the truth is, you don't know - though if you got off your ass and
checked with the government - that information is out there - you
might know for sure. For now, it's just more rhetorical bullshit,
nothing more.

>so at least pay your fair share
>of Tax's on the money you skim from the sport you bottom feeding
>creep.

And more guesses made fact in your head because it fits the rhetoric.
Who says I don't? You? How do you know?

>
>As far as what the Finn's are working on, sounds like their just
>tweaking the GPS system, you know tailoring it to skydivers.

No, seems to me it's a project to incorporate a number of different
technologies into a single package for anyone interested in such a
thing.

>Yawl are
>spoiled and lazy enough already IMHO.

As has often been clearly illustrated before, how you arrive at your
opinions and conclusions has been proven to be flawed and fraught with
error. You don't skydive, nor do you go to dropzones - explain how
you know skydivers are, as you put it most subjectively, "spoiled and
lazy."

>When satellite systems the U.S.
>put up originally for military use
>suffers a glitch what you going to
>do?

Same as always - look out and spot.


>Be safe pratice eyeball spotting, don't be a totally dependent
>techno geek.

Only you, dingleberry, would perceive some research project as a
threat to an aspect of a pasttime which you are not part of and
further, an aspect you proved yourself demonstratively lousy at.
Further, only you would be so clueless as to suggest someone not be a
"techno geek" via a personal computer via an isp hooked up to the
usenet.

>Don't throw out the old fashioned ways just because they
>generally require sweat equity. Idiots!

Right, there's some research project going on and you start having a
hissy fit about the "old fashioned ways" being "thrown out." Shit,
Jinnie - you jumped those modern ramairs instead of those "old
fashioned" rounds during that short period of time you were jumping -
where was your "sweat equity" then? Dumbass.

...bsrp
...jlk


23 Apr 2007 10:53:58
the unknown flailer
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On Apr 23, 11:52 am, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
> On 23 Apr 2007 08:39:32 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> >On Apr 20, 8:46 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
> >> On 20 Apr 2007 18:27:30 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
> >> wrote:
>
> >> >On Apr 20, 7:44 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
> >> >> On 20 Apr 2007 15:02:06 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
> >> >> wrote:
>
> >> >> >On Apr 19, 11:22 am, ytregu...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >> >> >> 19 April, 2007
>
> >> >> >> Dear friends,
>
> >> >> >> For your reference,
>
> >> >> >> There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
> >> >> >> at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
> >> >> >> dedicated GPS for the skydiver community, combining GPS receiver,
> >> >> >> short-range radio, altimeter, 3D accelerometer, microprocessor with
> >> >> >> large storage capacity and USB interface.
>
> >> >> >> The GPS will feature practically zero acquisition time since it stores
> >> >> >> the raw receiver data, along with the NMEA one, for further processing
> >> >> >> (satellite fix) on the ground.
>
> >> >> >> The collected data (tracks) could be then viewed on standard computer
> >> >> >> using built-in device keypad similar to a TV remote control, so one
> >> >> >> does not even need to touch PC mouse or keyboard.
>
> >> >> >> If interested, please visit the project site atwww.DropZoneGPS.com
>
> >> >> >> Briefly, the main features of the device:
>
> >> >> >> * High Resolution Differential GPS (DGPS)
> >> >> >> * Zero Acquisition Time
> >> >> >> * Collision Warning Alarm
> >> >> >> * Formation Recorder (incl. orientation)
> >> >> >> * G-Meter
> >> >> >> * Standard Logbook
> >> >> >> * Built-in Flash Memory (no card required)
> >> >> >> * USB / Wireless Operation
> >> >> >> * Track Browser Keypad
> >> >> >> * FREE 3D Graphical Viewer
>
> >> >> >> Preliminary specifications:
>
> >> >> >> Resolution 0.5 m (differential)
> >> >> >> Frequency band 2.4 GHz
> >> >> >> Output power 1 mW
> >> >> >> Range approx. 100 meters
> >> >> >> Memory capacity 8 MB
> >> >> >> Data format NMEA / raw
> >> >> >> Interface USB / IEEE 802.15.4 (uses one device as a
> >> >> >> dongle)
> >> >> >> Battery 3 x AA type
> >> >> >> Size 10 x 40 x 60 mm
> >> >> >> Weight 50 g (w/batteries)
> >> >> >> Target price 95 EU
>
> >> >> >> Kind nordic regards,
> >> >> >> Yuri Tregubov / FINLAND
>
> >> >> >> Team Leaderwww.DropZoneGPS
>
> >> >> >Can't spot? Come to America!
>
> >> >> Yep, excluding yourself, people do spot over here.
>
> >> >Oh so thats where you went Finland, thought you had gone to Brisbane
> >> >to be a Queen.
>
> >> You don't have a clue, do you, Jinnie?
>
> >I have your number, thats all thats needed.....
>
> Nevermind that this "number" you say you have is nothing more than me,
> with regularity, through questions you can't answer, reality you can't
> deny, and reason you can't argue against, point out to you your own
> inconsistancies, your lies, and your hypocrisies - plus some ridicule
> for sport.
>
> >Vain, greedy, effete.
>
> All subjectively based on what is nothing more than rhetorical
> bullshit.
>
> >Part of the whats in it for me generation.
>
> As opposed to you, not a generational thing, and has been long
> illustrated in here where for you it's always been "all about me."
>
> >The downfall of a once
> >great nation. Thats what brought Rome down you know........
> >Bad emperors and internal corruption..
>
> The Fall of Rome was due to a huge variety of factors, and suggesting
> it was solely due to some societal immoral bent denies other
> significant factors such as the rises of Christianity, Islam, and the
> induction of barbarian forces into its military, to name but a few -
> there are many other, well documented factors.

Quit quibbling, corruption and poor leadership started the decline of
the Roman Empire. All of those factors sped it up no doubt but Rome
broke its Legions by recruiting so many barbarians to fill the ranks
was the main factor. Roman over extended itself, made some bad foreign
policy decisions and the average citizen got to lazy to serve hastened
the final collapse.....Same road were on boy. Go out and join up today
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>
> >...Well we have our first truly
> >ignorant Cesar in office, the political corruption, war profiteering.
>
> U.S. Grant?

I'd put the current Bush Administration right up there with Grant's.
All of his political appointee's have their snout stuck in the feed
pen and quite a few are incompetent.
>
> >Citizens voted that in because they want comfort and entertainment at
> >any price...
>
> >.so now we start the great decline. Europeans have learned
> >how to get along and the common market has passed us by.....
>
> Nevermind current efforts to create a "common market" in this
> hemisphere. It is kinda funny how you gargle the "buy american"
> platitude while in almost the same breath lament missing out on some
> sort of "common market." You gotta think this shit through, Jinnie -
> you're just embarrassing yourself every time you don't.

You are thinking world market sonny, we are getting our clocks cleaned
there as well.
Corporate America and the past Republican Congress has sold us out.
Now we have a Republican POTUS thats breaking the bank and destroying
our military to rebuild a Nation in the middle east where possibly
less than half the people are worth saving.
People he's put in place have stolen Iraqi's Billions and milked the
tax payers for all their worth. Bush is a oil man, thats all he's
worried about, profits for his Corporate cronies in the oil world. AT
OUR EXPENSE!!!!!!!!
>
> >China is
> >on the cusp of replacing us as a driving Capitalist power.
>
> Hmmm - could this be due to US greed or PRC greed and who is
> greedier, the person wanting his own country to be the "driving
> Capitalist power," or the person contributing to another country's
> "capitalist power," by purchasing products from that country because
> it might cost less?
>
> >The USPA
> >and its members are a microcosm of the U.S. Self serving, hedonistic
> >and dysfunctional......
>
> Talk about your whining. You have no contact with USPA beyond what
> you get in here and for the most part, what you get in here is a
> rejection of your own "self serving, hedonistic and dysfunctional"
> bullshit.

in denial? Thats one way to sooth your conscious I suppose
>
> >You are a poster boy.
>
> Current, too.
>
> >You missed the boat on
> >doing something viable for this nation
>
> So you imagine because this idea makes you feel better about yourself
> but the truth is, you don't know - though if you got off your ass and
> checked with the government - that information is out there - you
> might know for sure. For now, it's just more rhetorical bullshit,
> nothing more.
>
> >so at least pay your fair share
> >of Tax's on the money you skim from the sport you bottom feeding
> >creep.
>
> And more guesses made fact in your head because it fits the rhetoric.
> Who says I don't? You? How do you know?

Hey, if you are willing to chisel the sport it also follows you are
not sharing any profits sponged off the sport with the IRS
>
>
>
> >As far as what the Finn's are working on, sounds like their just
> >tweaking the GPS system, you know tailoring it to skydivers.
>
> No, seems to me it's a project to incorporate a number of different
> technologies into a single package for anyone interested in such a
> thing.
>
> >Yawl are spoiled and lazy enough already IMHO.
>
> As has often been clearly illustrated before, how you arrive at your
> opinions and conclusions has been proven to be flawed and fraught with
> error. You don't skydive, nor do you go to dropzones - explain how
> you know skydivers are, as you put it most subjectively, "spoiled and
> lazy."


It's human nature that has somehow got out of hand in the sport and I
see you as a poster child......throw money at it seems to be the
answer




>Don't throw out the old fashioned ways just because they
> >generally require sweat equity. Idiots!
>
> Right, there's some research project going on and you start having a
> hissy fit about the "old fashioned ways" being "thrown out." Shit,
> Jinnie - you jumped those modern ramairs instead of those "old
> fashioned" rounds during that short period of time you were jumping -
> where was your "sweat equity" then? Dumbass.

I mostly spotted manually except on Mike Mullins 24/5's, ask the
people that got hosed on the Otter HAHAHAHAHAHA

~Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for
your country~

Love it or leqave it you damn bottom feeder



23 Apr 2007 10:58:15
the unknown flailer
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On Apr 23, 11:52 am, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
> On 23 Apr 2007 08:39:32 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
> wrote:
> >Vain, greedy, effete.
>
> All subjectively based on what is nothing more than rhetorical
> bullshit.
>
> >Part of the whats in it for me generation.
>
> As opposed to you, not a generational thing, and has been long
> illustrated in here where for you it's always been "all about me."

BIG SNIP

When Jerry gets emotional he gets wordy like a girl

ITS MY OPINION, LIVE WITH IT PUNK 0~;)P



23 Apr 2007 12:53:07
the unknown flailer
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On Apr 23, 11:52 am, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
> On 23 Apr 2007 08:39:32 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
> wrote:
>

Snip for brevity

> Further, only you would be so clueless as to suggest someone not be a
> "techno geek" via a personal computer via an isp hooked up to the
> usenet.

I have people that do that for me....arn't you grateful? <snigger >


>
> >Don't throw out the old fashioned ways just because they
> >generally require sweat equity. Idiots!
>
> Right, there's some research project going on and you start having a
> hissy fit about the "old fashioned ways" being "thrown out." Shit,
> Jinnie - you jumped those modern ramairs instead of those "old
> fashioned" rounds during that short period of time you were jumping -
> where was your "sweat equity" then? Dumbass.

I've put it in and retired, just because you need someone to come out
and carry you
wellll a saying comes to mind----I told the Navy this back in the
1980's when they were begging me to come back in and train some people
for small craft warfare along Nicaragua's borders. River and sea
borne

"Your problem is not my problem!" A good call because that particular
South American country turned out all right despite U.S. interference.

Jerry girl..........Your problem is not mine, suck it up and learn how
to check your own pin. Quit depending on the pilot for a spot, you
don't need me out there coaching you
Bwoooooohahahahahahahaha What a sucker



23 Apr 2007 13:03:52
Mike Spurgeon
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

the unknown flailer wrote:

> "Your problem is not my problem!" A good call because that particular
> South American country turned out all right despite U.S. interference.


Actually, it is 'better' and was *because* of U.S. interference...


23 Apr 2007 17:10:38
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On 23 Apr 2007 10:53:58 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuythu@iwon.com >
wrote:

>On Apr 23, 11:52 am, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
>> On 23 Apr 2007 08:39:32 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> >On Apr 20, 8:46 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
>> >> On 20 Apr 2007 18:27:30 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
>> >> wrote:
>>
>> >> >On Apr 20, 7:44 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
>> >> >> On 20 Apr 2007 15:02:06 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
>> >> >> wrote:
>>
>> >> >> >On Apr 19, 11:22 am, ytregu...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> >> >> >> 19 April, 2007
>>
>> >> >> >> Dear friends,
>>
>> >> >> >> For your reference,
>>
>> >> >> >> There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
>> >> >> >> at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
>> >> >> >> dedicated GPS for the skydiver community, combining GPS receiver,
>> >> >> >> short-range radio, altimeter, 3D accelerometer, microprocessor with
>> >> >> >> large storage capacity and USB interface.
>>
>> >> >> >> The GPS will feature practically zero acquisition time since it stores
>> >> >> >> the raw receiver data, along with the NMEA one, for further processing
>> >> >> >> (satellite fix) on the ground.
>>
>> >> >> >> The collected data (tracks) could be then viewed on standard computer
>> >> >> >> using built-in device keypad similar to a TV remote control, so one
>> >> >> >> does not even need to touch PC mouse or keyboard.
>>
>> >> >> >> If interested, please visit the project site atwww.DropZoneGPS.com
>>
>> >> >> >> Briefly, the main features of the device:
>>
>> >> >> >> * High Resolution Differential GPS (DGPS)
>> >> >> >> * Zero Acquisition Time
>> >> >> >> * Collision Warning Alarm
>> >> >> >> * Formation Recorder (incl. orientation)
>> >> >> >> * G-Meter
>> >> >> >> * Standard Logbook
>> >> >> >> * Built-in Flash Memory (no card required)
>> >> >> >> * USB / Wireless Operation
>> >> >> >> * Track Browser Keypad
>> >> >> >> * FREE 3D Graphical Viewer
>>
>> >> >> >> Preliminary specifications:
>>
>> >> >> >> Resolution 0.5 m (differential)
>> >> >> >> Frequency band 2.4 GHz
>> >> >> >> Output power 1 mW
>> >> >> >> Range approx. 100 meters
>> >> >> >> Memory capacity 8 MB
>> >> >> >> Data format NMEA / raw
>> >> >> >> Interface USB / IEEE 802.15.4 (uses one device as a
>> >> >> >> dongle)
>> >> >> >> Battery 3 x AA type
>> >> >> >> Size 10 x 40 x 60 mm
>> >> >> >> Weight 50 g (w/batteries)
>> >> >> >> Target price 95 EU
>>
>> >> >> >> Kind nordic regards,
>> >> >> >> Yuri Tregubov / FINLAND
>>
>> >> >> >> Team Leaderwww.DropZoneGPS
>>
>> >> >> >Can't spot? Come to America!
>>
>> >> >> Yep, excluding yourself, people do spot over here.
>>
>> >> >Oh so thats where you went Finland, thought you had gone to Brisbane
>> >> >to be a Queen.
>>
>> >> You don't have a clue, do you, Jinnie?
>>
>> >I have your number, thats all thats needed.....
>>
>> Nevermind that this "number" you say you have is nothing more than me,
>> with regularity, through questions you can't answer, reality you can't
>> deny, and reason you can't argue against, point out to you your own
>> inconsistancies, your lies, and your hypocrisies - plus some ridicule
>> for sport.
>>
>> >Vain, greedy, effete.
>>
>> All subjectively based on what is nothing more than rhetorical
>> bullshit.
>>
>> >Part of the whats in it for me generation.
>>
>> As opposed to you, not a generational thing, and has been long
>> illustrated in here where for you it's always been "all about me."
>>
>> >The downfall of a once
>> >great nation. Thats what brought Rome down you know........
>> >Bad emperors and internal corruption..
>>
>> The Fall of Rome was due to a huge variety of factors, and suggesting
>> it was solely due to some societal immoral bent denies other
>> significant factors such as the rises of Christianity, Islam, and the
>> induction of barbarian forces into its military, to name but a few -
>> there are many other, well documented factors.
>
>Quit quibbling, corruption and poor leadership started the decline of
>the Roman Empire.

Quibbling is your middle name, dingleberry - "corruption and poor
leadership" were symptons of the decline, they did not themselves
"start the decline," nor did they finish it. Do your homework.


>All of those factors sped it up no doubt but Rome
>broke its Legions by recruiting so many barbarians to fill the ranks
>was the main factor.

Wait a sec, earlier you were suggesting it was because of some "whats
in it for me generation." Now the "main factor" is coincidentally one
of the examples I provided?

>Roman over extended itself, made some bad foreign
>policy decisions and the average citizen got to lazy to serve hastened
>the final collapse...

So, dingleberry, when do you think the "final collapse" occurred and
what circumstance do you see as this "final collapse?"

>..Same road were on boy. Go out and join up today
>HAHAHAHAHAHA

Naw, I'm too busy with destroying skydiving (while remaining current)
to take any part in the overall collapse of western civilization.


>
>>
>> >...Well we have our first truly
>> >ignorant Cesar in office, the political corruption, war profiteering.
>>
>> U.S. Grant?
>
>I'd put the current Bush Administration right up there with Grant's.

So, now you're saying Bush isn't "our first truly ignorant Cesar in
office?"

>All of his political appointee's have their snout stuck in the feed
>pen and quite a few are incompetent.

Tony Principi? Jimmy Nicholson? Colin Powell?

>>
>> >Citizens voted that in because they want comfort and entertainment at
>> >any price...
>>
>> >.so now we start the great decline. Europeans have learned
>> >how to get along and the common market has passed us by.....
>>
>> Nevermind current efforts to create a "common market" in this
>> hemisphere. It is kinda funny how you gargle the "buy american"
>> platitude while in almost the same breath lament missing out on some
>> sort of "common market." You gotta think this shit through, Jinnie -
>> you're just embarrassing yourself every time you don't.
>
>You are thinking world market sonny, we are getting our clocks cleaned
>there as well.

No, I said "common market in this hemisphere," just as you referenced
"common market" and "Europe." The point here being how devoid of
anything but rhetorical bullshit is your take, "so now we start the
great decline. Europeans have learned how to get along and the common
market has passed us by," when the reality is quite the opposite -
nevermind the inconsistancy of whining about being "passed by" some
"common market," while at the same time gargling, "buy american." This
isn't rocket science, dumbass.

>Corporate America and the past Republican Congress has sold us out.
>Now we have a Republican POTUS thats breaking the bank and destroying
>our military to rebuild a Nation in the middle east where possibly
>less than half the people are worth saving.
>People he's put in place have stolen Iraqi's Billions and milked the
>tax payers for all their worth. Bush is a oil man, thats all he's
>worried about, profits for his Corporate cronies in the oil world. AT
>OUR EXPENSE!!!!!!!!

Chill out, Jinnie - why are you yelling?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skydiving/msg/7bace04e1cc4e397?hl=en&

"I didn't vote for bush but the president is the president and I
always back the one in office"

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skydiving/msg/8044c02661a95951?hl=en&

he is President. I support any and every serving US President even if
I didn't vote for them...

* * *

>>
>> >China is
>> >on the cusp of replacing us as a driving Capitalist power.
>>
>> Hmmm - could this be due to US greed or PRC greed and who is
>> greedier, the person wanting his own country to be the "driving
>> Capitalist power," or the person contributing to another country's
>> "capitalist power," by purchasing products from that country because
>> it might cost less?
>>
>> >The USPA
>> >and its members are a microcosm of the U.S. Self serving, hedonistic
>> >and dysfunctional......
>>
>> Talk about your whining. You have no contact with USPA beyond what
>> you get in here and for the most part, what you get in here is a
>> rejection of your own "self serving, hedonistic and dysfunctional"
>> bullshit.
>
>in denial? Thats one way to sooth your conscious I suppose

"Self serving, hedonistic and dysfunctional" - I can cite with links
to your own statements multiple examples of you in here being just
that. Let's see you do the same for me. Otherwise, feel free to make
with the excuses, or like that big 48way lie you were on (while
actually watching it from the ground), ignore the assertion.


>>
>> >You are a poster boy.
>>
>> Current, too.
>>
>> >You missed the boat on
>> >doing something viable for this nation
>>
>> So you imagine because this idea makes you feel better about yourself
>> but the truth is, you don't know - though if you got off your ass and
>> checked with the government - that information is out there - you
>> might know for sure. For now, it's just more rhetorical bullshit,
>> nothing more.
>>
>> >so at least pay your fair share
>> >of Tax's on the money you skim from the sport you bottom feeding
>> >creep.
>>
>> And more guesses made fact in your head because it fits the rhetoric.
>> Who says I don't? You? How do you know?
>
>Hey, if you are willing to chisel the sport it also follows you are
>not sharing any profits sponged off the sport with the IRS
>>
>>
>>
>> >As far as what the Finn's are working on, sounds like their just
>> >tweaking the GPS system, you know tailoring it to skydivers.
>>
>> No, seems to me it's a project to incorporate a number of different
>> technologies into a single package for anyone interested in such a
>> thing.
>>
>> >Yawl are spoiled and lazy enough already IMHO.
>>
>> As has often been clearly illustrated before, how you arrive at your
>> opinions and conclusions has been proven to be flawed and fraught with
>> error. You don't skydive, nor do you go to dropzones - explain how
>> you know skydivers are, as you put it most subjectively, "spoiled and
>> lazy."
>
>
>It's human nature that has somehow got out of hand in the sport and I
>see you as a poster child......throw money at it seems to be the
>answer

Your rhetorical bullshit premise that it "has somehow got out of
hand," is as devoid contemporary experience as it is all in your
imagination.

>
>
>
>
>>Don't throw out the old fashioned ways just because they
>> >generally require sweat equity. Idiots!
>>
>> Right, there's some research project going on and you start having a
>> hissy fit about the "old fashioned ways" being "thrown out." Shit,
>> Jinnie - you jumped those modern ramairs instead of those "old
>> fashioned" rounds during that short period of time you were jumping -
>> where was your "sweat equity" then? Dumbass.
>
>I mostly spotted manually except on Mike Mullins 24/5's, ask the
>people that got hosed on the Otter

So do most other people, despite what your imagination tells you.

>
>~Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for
>your country~

Where have I been asking "what my country can do for me," as opposed
to you demanding what others do?

>
>Love it or leqave it you damn bottom feeder

Which is a very good point when it comes to you and your bitching
about the same. The answer, of course, is feel free to leave but
understand if you do, you will be subject to our country's foreign
policy.

...bsrp
...jlk


23 Apr 2007 17:14:12
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On 23 Apr 2007 10:58:15 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuythu@iwon.com >
wrote:

>On Apr 23, 11:52 am, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
>> On 23 Apr 2007 08:39:32 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
>> wrote:
>> >Vain, greedy, effete.
>>
>> All subjectively based on what is nothing more than rhetorical
>> bullshit.
>>
>> >Part of the whats in it for me generation.
>>
>> As opposed to you, not a generational thing, and has been long
>> illustrated in here where for you it's always been "all about me."
>
>BIG SNIP
>
>When Jerry gets emotional he gets wordy like a girl
>
>ITS MY OPINION, LIVE WITH IT PUNK

Gee, I bothering some dingleberry, yet? As was said, dingleberry -
"As opposed to you, not a generational thing, and has been long
illustrated in here where for you it's always been "all about me," and
as ever, "how you arrive at your opinions and conclusions has been
proven to be flawed and fraught with error."

...bsrp
...jlk


23 Apr 2007 19:07:23
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On 23 Apr 2007 12:53:07 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuythu@iwon.com >
wrote:

>On Apr 23, 11:52 am, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
>> On 23 Apr 2007 08:39:32 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>
>Snip for brevity

AKA - Snip because you didn't have an answer, did you?

>
>> Further, only you would be so clueless as to suggest someone not be a
>> "techno geek" via a personal computer via an isp hooked up to the
>> usenet.
>
>I have people that do that for me....arn't you grateful?

Right, you say don't be a "technogeek" while at the same time have
people being "technogeeks" for you. Do you tell them to not be
technogeeks, too? And another hashmark goes up in the dinglberry
hypocrisy column.

>
>
>>
>> >Don't throw out the old fashioned ways just because they
>> >generally require sweat equity. Idiots!
>>
>> Right, there's some research project going on and you start having a
>> hissy fit about the "old fashioned ways" being "thrown out." Shit,
>> Jinnie - you jumped those modern ramairs instead of those "old
>> fashioned" rounds during that short period of time you were jumping -
>> where was your "sweat equity" then? Dumbass.
>
>I've put it in and retired, just because you need someone to come out
>and carry you

Get real, you hammered yourself into a runway and broke your dumb ass
beyond the point of returning, and as for what you did before to "put
it in," you were jumping modern ramairs. Whoopty "sweat equity" shit.


>wellll a saying comes to mind----I told the Navy this back in the
>1980's when they were begging me to come back in and train some people
>for small craft warfare along Nicaragua's borders. River and sea
>borne

AKA - Jinnie got a computer mailout sent to former service members
because he was on some list.

>
>"Your problem is not my problem!" A good call because that particular
>South American country turned out all right despite U.S. interference.

Who's the Nicaraguan president these days, Jinnie?

>
>Jerry girl..........Your problem is not mine, suck it up and learn how
>to check your own pin.

Yo, dingleberry - where'd you get the idea I never learned?

>Quit depending on the pilot for a spot,

Where'd you get the idea that I do?

>you
>don't need me out there coaching you

Where'd you get the idea I did?


>Bwoooooohahahahahahahaha What a sucker

Umm, Jinnie? You posted three reponses to one response from me and on
another thread, twice (thus far) to my one - that's some serious
vacuum, dingleberry.

...bsrp
...jlk


23 Apr 2007 17:23:45
the unknown flailer
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On Apr 23, 5:10 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
> On 23 Apr 2007 10:53:58 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> >On Apr 23, 11:52 am, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
> >> On 23 Apr 2007 08:39:32 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
> >> wrote:
>
> >> >On Apr 20, 8:46 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
> >> >> On 20 Apr 2007 18:27:30 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
> >> >> wrote:
>
> >> >> >On Apr 20, 7:44 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
> >> >> >> On 20 Apr 2007 15:02:06 -0700, the unknown flailer <thuy...@iwon.com>
> >> >> >> wrote:
>
> >> >> >> >On Apr 19, 11:22 am, ytregu...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >> >> >> >> 19 April, 2007
>
> >> >> >> >> Dear friends,
>
> >> >> >> >> For your reference,
>
> >> >> >> >> There's a research project going on at The Parachute Club of Finland
> >> >> >> >> at the moment. We evaluate the possibility to create a highly
> >> >> >> >> dedicated GPS for the skydiver community,

>>>>Snip a Euro sales pitch<<<<

> >> >> >> >Can't spot? Come to America!
>
> >> >> >> Yep, excluding yourself, people do spot over here.
>
> >> >> >Oh so thats where you went Finland, thought you had gone to Brisbane
> >> >> >to be a Queen.
>
> >> >> You don't have a clue, do you, Jinnie?
>
> >> >I have your number, thats all thats needed.....
>
> >> Nevermind that this "number" you say you have is nothing more than me,
> >> with regularity, through questions you can't answer, reality you can't
> >> deny, and reason you can't argue against, point out to you your own
> >> inconsistancies, your lies, and your hypocrisies - plus some ridicule
> >> for sport.
>
> >> >Vain, greedy, effete.
>
> >> All subjectively based on what is nothing more than rhetorical
> >> bullshit.
>
> >> >Part of the whats in it for me generation.
>
> >> As opposed to you, not a generational thing, and has been long
> >> illustrated in here where for you it's always been "all about me."
>
> >> >The downfall of a once
> >> >great nation. Thats what brought Rome down you know........
> >> >Bad emperors and internal corruption..
>
> >> The Fall of Rome was due to a huge variety of factors, and suggesting
> >> it was solely due to some societal immoral bent denies other
> >> significant factors such as the rises of Christianity, Islam, and the
> >> induction of barbarian forces into its military, to name but a few -
> >> there are many other, well documented factors.
>
> >Quit quibbling, corruption and poor leadership started the decline of
> >the Roman Empire.
>
> Quibbling is your middle name, dingleberry - "corruption and poor
> leadership" were symptoms of the decline, they did not themselves
> "start the decline," nor did they finish it. Do your homework.
>
> >All of those factors sped it up no doubt but Rome
> >broke its Legions by recruiting so many barbarians to fill the ranks
> >was the main factor.
>
> Wait a sec, earlier you were suggesting it was because of some "whats
> in it for me generation." Now the "main factor" is coincidentally one
> of the examples I provided?
>
> >Roman over extended itself, made some bad foreign
> >policy decisions and the average citizen got to lazy to serve hastened
> >the final collapse...
>
> So, dingleberry, when do you think the "final collapse" occurred and
> what circumstance do you see as this "final collapse?"

When Rome failed to pay tribute and the Barbarians came in and sacked
her. The Eastern Roman Empire survived because it was based in Turkey
but the Rome in Italy was effectively finished. Lucky Charlemagne came
along later and backed the Pope so Western Rome could be reinstated as
a power
>
> >..Same road were on boy. Go out and join up today
> >HAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Naw, I'm too busy with destroying skydiving (while remaining current)
> to take any part in the overall collapse of western civilization.
>
Its your self serving corruption Jerry, you are just one of many...The
over the top lifestyle of citizens and afluenza is killing this
country and the world if you take into account Global Warming. I
believe we would be better off if Al Gore had won the first election.
>
> >> >...Well we have our first truly
> >> >ignorant Cesar in office, the political corruption, war profiteering.
>
> >> U.S. Grant?
>
> >I'd put the current Bush Administration right up there with Grant's.
>
> So, now you're saying Bush isn't "our first truly ignorant Cesar in
> office?"


I wasn't born before the Grant Administration contrary to popular
belief. Grant was a good General but had been a failure at everything
else he turned his hand to. Bush joined the ANG to avoid Vietnam then
didn't bother to show up for meetings. How ironic his out is now a
invitation to a tour in the middle east. I wonder how he sleeps at
night? So, to get back on subject---- > your reasoning is invalid----
Bush was neither a good Military man nor a good Statesman IMHO. At
least Grant batted 500, Bush has nothing but bad grammar and oil
investments. Chaney is even worse, this is why I pray for Bush's
safety and health. A outright robber Barron like the V.P. would break
the country financially


> >All of his political appointee's have their snout stuck in the feed
> >pen and quite a few are incompetent.
>
> Tony Principi? Jimmy Nicholson? Colin Powell?

Colin Powell was wise, you noticed he bailed on the ship of state and
the fools running it?
>
>
>
> >> >Citizens voted that in because they want comfort and entertainment at
> >> >any price...
>
> >> >.so now we start the great decline. Europeans have learned
> >> >how to get along and the common market has passed us by.....
>
> >> Nevermind current efforts to create a "common market" in this
> >> hemisphere. It is kinda funny how you gargle the "buy American"
> >> platitude while in almost the same breath lament missing out on some
> >> sort of "common market." You gotta think this shit through, Jinnie -
> >> you're just embarrassing yourself every time you don't.
>
> >You are thinking world market sonny, we are getting our clocks cleaned
> >there as well.
>
> No, I said "common market in this hemisphere," just as you referenced
> "common market" and "Europe." The point here being how devoid of
> anything but rhetorical bullshit is your take, "so now we start the
> great decline. Europeans have learned how to get along and the common
> market has passed us by," when the reality is quite the opposite -
> nevermind the inconsistancy of whining about being "passed by" some
> "common market," while at the same time gargling, "buy American."

Damn right, you don't need that Finnish GPS reader shit, learn to spot
you lazy young bitch


>
> >Corporate America and the past Republican Congress has sold us out.
> >Now we have a Republican POTUS thats breaking the bank and destroying
> >our military to rebuild a Nation in the middle east where possibly
> >less than half the people are worth saving.
> >People he's put in place have stolen Iraqi's Billions and milked the
> >tax payers for all their worth. Bush is a oil man, thats all he's
> >worried about, profits for his Corporate cronies in the oil world. AT
> >OUR EXPENSE!!!!!!!!
>
> Chill out, Jinnie - why are you yelling?

Because, unlike you I pay all my tax's....no cheating, no skizzling.
and gave over a decade of National service--------All sea or overseas
except for boot camp and some service schools
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skydiving/msg/7bace04e1cc4e397?hl=en&
>
> "I didn't vote for bush but the president is the president and I
> always back the one in office"
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skydiving/msg/8044c02661a95951?hl=en&
>
> he is President. I support any and every serving US President even if
> I didn't vote for them...


Thats still true but I may have to change that because my vote no
longer counts, the U.S, is overcome with afluenza, every body thinking
their going to get a cut. NOTTTT the Republicans are not know for
trickle down to the lower middle class, working blue collar types or
the elderly.....Wasn't alive during the Grant Administration but Bush
looks pretty ignorant to me, he's not even smart enough
to hire people who can run things right....stupid is as stupid does is
true I reckon. ;)
But having said that, I'm probably going to vote for Mc Cain if he
runs
> * * *
> >> >China is
> >> >on the cusp of replacing us as a driving Capitalist power.
>
> >> Hmmm - could this be due to US greed or PRC greed and who is
> >> greedier, the person wanting his own country to be the "driving
> >> Capitalist power," or the person contributing to another country's
> >> "capitalist power," by purchasing products from that country because
> >> it might cost less?

I want my country to succeed, can remember being overseas in the
1950's and the Greenback being worth 6 to 800 Yen and the same for
Lira 600 to 800 lira per dollar.
A NCO's pay went quite far back then seeing I was only making about
$800 per month including overseas pay. Shit I kept a apartment on the
beach and maids.
Had Gardeners, owned a car and motorcycle, toured Europe on my time
off....Now the Euros at what? $1.37 or there abouts? Prefer that China
does well financially though I'd rather see them buy America and force
the Yuppies out of their SUV's than kill American
servicemen........Still its tough to see my country and its dollar
steady decline because it was so strong in my youth. I buy oil and
filters from Wally World (one of the biggest offenders) and thats
about it, preferring to pay higher prices and support local merchants.
So that dog won't hunt Jerry girl.
>
> >> >The USPA
> >> >and its members are a microcosm of the U.S. Self serving, hedonistic
> >> >and dysfunctional......
>
> >> Talk about your whining. You have no contact with USPA beyond what
> >> you get in here and for the most part, what you get in here is a
> >> rejection of your own "self serving, hedonistic and dysfunctional"
> >> bullshit.
>
> >in denial? Thats one way to sooth your conscious I suppose
>
> "Self serving, hedonistic and dysfunctional" - I can cite with links
> to your own statements multiple examples of you in here being just
> that.

Hell yes, I was a member of the 20th Century USPA wasn't I? Why you
think I can read you so easy and push the wussy boy buttons?
>
>
> >> >You are a poster boy.
>
> >> >so at least pay your fair share
> >> >of Tax's on the money you skim from the sport you bottom feeding
> >> >creep.
>
> >> And more guesses made fact in your head because it fits the rhetoric.
> >> Who says I don't? You? How do you know?

I have profiled you, shit the Government should hire me.
>
> >Hey, if you are willing to chisel the sport it also follows you are
> >not sharing any profits sponged off the sport with the IRS
>
> >> >As far as what the Finn's are working on, sounds like their just
> >> >tweaking the GPS system, you know tailoring it to skydivers.
>
> >> No, seems to me it's a project to incorporate a number of different
> >> technologies into a single package for anyone interested in such a
> >> thing.
>

I call it tweaking but actually improving the users end is a more
correct description
and its based on making profit by creating a vacuum where none exists.
The current GPS is good enough-----------LEARN TO SPOT don't increase
the trade deficit




23 Apr 2007 17:34:38
the unknown flailer
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On Apr 23, 3:03 pm, Mike Spurgeon <m...@spurgeon.net > wrote:
> the unknown flailer wrote:
> > "Your problem is not my problem!" A good call because that particular
> > South American country turned out all right despite U.S. interference.
>
> Actually, it is 'better' and was *because* of U.S. interference...

I disagree, its because the people didn't vote the guerrilla leader
in, their style democracy actually worked. The old boy still runs for
office but at least he or his party didn't stage a coup to get
in.....I'd say he was right and we were wrong. The
U.S. should stay out of South America's politics....We only manage to
put Despots and Dictators in office down there and else where in the
world. Enough problems here in the U.S. We need to look to that and
leave South America alone except for fighting the drug cartels of
course........That is one of our problems-----a Nation of users, no
choice other than to interdict there.....Write me in next Presidential
election Mike....
I'll line things out both overseas and in D.C. hahaha. Good to hear
your opinion, keep firing them off......I like hearing what other
senior citizen's think---Even if their wrong Bwaaaaahahahaha 0~;).




23 Apr 2007 18:03:34
the unknown flailer
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On Apr 23, 7:07 pm, sky...@pdq.net wrote:
> >I've put it in and retired, just because you need someone to come out
> >and carry you
>
> Get real, you hammered yourself into a runway and broke your dumb ass
> beyond the point of returning, and as for what you did before to "put
> it in," you were jumping modern ramairs. Whoopty "sweat equity" shit.

Nope, I was effectively finished Easter of 1996 after the brain
aneurysm. The 2000 jump was just because I needed one and was willing
to die for it, lucky I didn't because you would be lost without me
kid ;)
>
> >wellll a saying comes to mind----I told the Navy this back in the
> >1980's when they were begging me to come back in and train some people
> >for small craft warfare along Nicaragua's borders. River and sea
> >borne
>
> AKA - Jinnie got a computer mailout sent to former service members
> because he was on some list.
>
Nope they sent snail mail letters offering a Commission to W-4, Big
bonus's anything I wanted, even promising me I would stay state side
stationed at NAB Coronado or a like place in Little Creek-----too
smart for them though cuz once you sign on the dotted line your ass
belongs to Uncle Sam. With a decade in, no reserve time due or reserve
attachments and holding no Commission, they were unable to recall me
legally. I have no doubt they got my name off a River Advisor/Combat
list somewhere....How they found me at the time is what puzzles me, I
had been out well over 10 years and moved around the country, more
than once.
>
> >"Your problem is not my problem!" A good call because that particular
> >South American country turned out all right despite U.S. interference.
> >Jerry girl..........Your problem is not mine, suck it up and learn how
> >to check your own pin.
>
> Yo, dingleberry - where'd you get the idea I never learned?
>
> >Quit depending on the pilot for a spot,
>
> Where'd you get the idea that I do?


Wow here's a good one, you said the green light was permission to
leave the plane.
This ain't the Army boy.....As soon as the pilot calls door he has
effectively turned the back of the aircraft over to the spotter and
jumper load....Someone should be leaned out looking and calling
corrections...So you are the pilots puppy and not using a GPS spot
huh? Green light means the pilot wants you to go, The Otter pilot at
Waller was using a GPS to spot loads back in the 90's...Unfortunately
they way the cockpit was set up he couldn't see the correction
lights---So we hollered and someone forward passed it into the
cockpit. We got off when we were satisfied the spot was right....not
because some pilot said it was. You are owned by so many people
already Jerry and now I find out you are the Pilots puppy? Whoa sit
boy, heel, roll over. Beg for a biscuit HOO HOO HAHAHA HAW

> >you need me out there coaching you but I don't do sky god Sissy's
>
> Where'd you get the idea I did?
>
> >Bwoooooohahahahahahahaha What a sucker
>
> Umm, Jinnie? You posted three reponses to one response from me and on
> another thread, twice (thus far) to my one - that's some serious
> vacuum, dingleberry.

You go 150/200 lines all the time....I just break them down to respond
so Google don't time out on me, I was wearing my laser mouse out
dragging and clicking to edit.
Thats the answer to that tweedy 0~;)P



23 Apr 2007 22:43:42
Mike Spurgeon
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

the unknown flailer wrote:

> I disagree, its because the people didn't vote the guerrilla leader
> in, their style democracy actually worked.


Their style 'democracy'???

With Jimmy Carter and the rest of the world watching that election...


24 Apr 2007 06:57:37
the unknown flailer
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On Apr 24, 12:43 am, Mike Spurgeon <m...@spurgeon.net > wrote:
> the unknown flailer wrote:
> > I disagree, its because the people didn't vote the guerrilla leader
> > in, their style democracy actually worked.
>
> Their style 'democracy'???
>
> With Jimmy Carter and the rest of the world watching that election...


They had just made a fool out one of our best Presidents, you think
they cared what Jimmy Carter or the world thought? They were just
trying to oust a oppressive Government but unlike most Latins they
chose not to replace it with another. Did some post conflict research
on Nicaragua and also Panama because I was thinking about setting a
off shore account up ((((DAMN must be the Republican side of me coming
out))). You must really admire Charter to give a peoples success to
him....Did you vote for the Peanut Farmer? Not a closet liberal are
you Mike? 0~;)




25 Apr 2007 21:30:31
the unknown flailer
Re: www.DropZoneGPS.com

On Apr 24, 12:43 am, Mike Spurgeon <m...@spurgeon.net > wrote:
> the unknown flailer wrote:
> > I disagree, its because the people didn't vote the guerrilla leader
> > in, their style democracy actually worked.
>
> Their style 'democracy'???
>
> With Jimmy Carter and the rest of the world watching that election...

Actually the Contra leader "Daniel Ortega" was voted in during the
2006 election down in Nicaragua------So I guess he just waited for
Charter to loose interest....No matter, its none of the U.S.'s
business anyway. They are no danger to us.......The danger lies in the
President you campaigned so hard for and his cabinet. Many of the
people implicated in the Iran/Contra scandal are in his
Administration.....One is the Vice President of the United States as a
matter of fact. What you got to say about that?
Better sell your KBR shares and invest in Nicaragua Mike, buy land
there. Its cheap!