29 Oct 2003 14:29:30
Xguru
motorized skateboard rides like snowboard 2 wheels Wheelman

I saw this awesome motorized skateboard that has 2 hubless wheels and
rides like a snowboard pics and a cool video check it out at
www.wheelmanus.com

03 Nov 2003 14:29:04
Baretta
Re: motorized skateboard rides like snowboard 2 wheels Wheelman

I WANT ONE!!!! That is so cool - sure beats the motorized scooters. Plus I
wouldn't need to climb back up the hill with my atb.

So if $995 is the suggested retail - what is the street price? Maybe we can
do a group buy - 5 at $650 each - anyone in Toronto, Ontario area
interested?
Anyone bought and tried this unit? Would like to hear some feedback -
especially the durability of the hubless wheels with sand and dirt.