31 Aug 2003 01:16:56
PG
grass (skiing)

Anyone know of any grass skiing centres in the US/Canada? Bryce,
Camelback and Catamount used to provide facilities....

Pete
www.grasski.org

31 Aug 2003 16:04:39
David Off
Re: grass (skiing)

PG wrote:
> Anyone know of any grass skiing centres in the US/Canada? Bryce,
> Camelback and Catamount used to provide facilities....

The only grass that people know about on rss is the hallucinagenic
variety :-)

31 Aug 2003 20:45:44
David Off
Re: grass (skiing)

PG wrote:
> "David Off" <david.off_dumpthisbit_@voila.fr> wrote in message
>
>>PG wrote:
>>
>>>Anyone know of any grass skiing centres in the US/Canada? Bryce,
>>>Camelback and Catamount used to provide facilities....
>>
>>The only grass that people know about on rss is the hallucinagenic
>>variety :-)
>>

> Posted here accidentally, thought I was posting to r.s.a. Must be all
> that grass skiing ;)

Ah... you've been using that colored sunblock again, haven't you?

01 Sep 2003 05:33:07
PG
Re: grass (skiing)

> PG wrote:

> > all

> >>Ah... you've been using that colored sunblock again, haven't you?
> >>

> > Or it might be that attending last year's Mondial du Surf in 2 Alpes
has
> > had a permanent effect...
> >

> Hey did you get snowed on today? mon beau pere said it snowed in the
> Haute Savoie today...you should head up to Tignes for the last week,
> take some grass with you for the guys on the pipe.

Don't know, wife & kids arrived yesterday, I'm leaving in two
minutes.... had heard it was going to snow around 2000 m ..... last post
for a week or s 'til I get myself sorted, in rented acc until the
purchase goes through end Septmeber, no phone line... so no Internet :-(

01 Sep 2003 07:41:27
Switters
Re: grass (skiing)

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:04:39 GMT, David Off
<david.off_dumpthisbit_@voila.fr > allegedly wrote:

> The only grass that people know about on rss is the hallucinagenic
> variety :-)

Oh David, I expected so much more of you!

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/- Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/

01 Sep 2003 20:41:07
David Off
Re: grass (skiing)

Switters wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:04:39 GMT, David Off
> <david.off_dumpthisbit_@voila.fr> allegedly wrote:
>

>>The only grass that people know about on rss is the hallucinagenic
>>variety :-)
>

> Oh David, I expected so much more of you!

See PG's post re: Mondial du Snowboard :-)