09 Aug 2003 17:46:56
Björn Anttila
Whistler

Hello!
planing to go spend this season i Whistler and woundering if I have to
arange my living before i go there or if it´s like bigger resorts in europe
, u just go there and start looking for people whit some extra space in
there apparments...
Anttila ICQ#: 45473893 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

Allan Kaplan
Re: Whistler

I'd try to set something up beforehand if possible.

Allan