29 Oct 2003 06:48:00
Snowboardripper
Sunshine AB

I will be heading out to Sunshine Alberta in Apr 2004, late seasons.
Are there any great hotel deals or places to stay which are cheap. Do
they have shuttles to the hill or do you need a car?

30 Oct 2003 08:52:08
Neil Gendzwill
Re: Sunshine AB

snowboardripper@hotmail.com (Snowboardripper) wrote in message news:<72ce17be.0310290648.74a7066@posting.google.com >...
> I will be heading out to Sunshine Alberta in Apr 2004, late seasons.
> Are there any great hotel deals or places to stay which are cheap. Do
> they have shuttles to the hill or do you need a car?
There's a hostel there if you want to go really cheap. For hotels,
the best deal is probably the Voyageur Inn. Rates are good (as low as
$50/night I think) and the rooms are fine. Shuttles run from the Voy
and most other hotels every day and are usually included in the cost
of any package you get. Be sure and check out Lake Louise if the snow
is still good. Package deals are found at www.skibig3.com. That's a
good site to get an idea for which hotels cost what but if you know
you want to stay at the Voy (or any other hotel) you can usually get
just as good prices and more flexibility by contacting the hotel
directly. In particular the hotels have better cancellation policies,
whereas with the central booking deal you lose your deposit if you
cancel with less than a month's notice.