16 Jul 2007 21:15:54
Jolly_O
Snowboard videos

I'm a big fan of the Warren Miller videos, but they don't have enough
extreme snowboarding to suit my daughter. I like the humor, fantastic
locations (especially in the good ole' USA), rockin' music, and lack
of bad language of the Miller videos. Can you give me the snowboard
equivalent? We are generally more interested in extreme terrain than
terrain parks, but a fair dose of half-pipe would be fine.

Thanks,
Jack

19 Jul 2007 15:20:57
Switters
Re: Snowboard videos

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 01:15:54 GMT, Jolly_O <jolly_o@NOSPAMcharter.net >
allegedly wrote:

> I'm a big fan of the Warren Miller videos,

Never seen one, so can't really compare.

> Can you give me the snowboard
> equivalent? We are generally more interested in extreme terrain than
> terrain parks, but a fair dose of half-pipe would be fine.

I've not bought a video for ages, they all seem to have too much jibbing
in them.

The old TB series was good, numbers 4 and 5 seem to stand out in my mind.
I've not watched them for ages, but certainly had some extreme riding.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/- Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ/