11 Aug 2003 20:33:17
Scott Lindner
Freebord, Flowboard, ?

I've heard talk about skateboards that feel like snowboards. I dug up info
on Freebords and Flowboards. Are there others like these? Any comments on
either of these boards? What are the pros and cons of each?

Thanks in advance!

Scott

12 Aug 2003 10:07:32
Javier Cerdas
Re: Freebord, Flowboard, ?

I got a T-board and I love it! They are made by Tierney Rides, and I
honestly can tell you they feel like a snowboard... well, the closest
you can get without the snow, of course! This is their site:

http://www.tierneyrides.com

I can get you a good price on it if you are interested. Let me know.

Javier

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:33:17 GMT, "Scott Lindner" <nospam@noemail.com >
wrote:

>I've heard talk about skateboards that feel like snowboards. I dug up info
>on Freebords and Flowboards. Are there others like these? Any comments on
>either of these boards? What are the pros and cons of each?
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Scott

12 Aug 2003 12:06:01
Redge Egder
Re: Freebord, Flowboard, ?

Yo Scott,
Take a gamble, between the 3 boards (flow,free,T) I'd at least start with
the T. The 'what is it?' section of 'T' might help you make them your first
buying decision.
~~~~
Redge
Inquiro Et Invenio...

"Scott Lindner" <nospam@noemail.com > wrote in message
> I've heard talk about skateboards that feel like snowboards. I dug up
info
> on Freebords and Flowboards. Are there others like these? Any comments
on
> either of these boards? What are the pros and cons of each?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Scott

12 Aug 2003 16:17:19
Mike T
Re: Freebord, Flowboard, ?

> Is there any good comparison review?

http://www.bomberonline.com/Bomber_Files/Street_Carvers/street_carvers.html
http://www.bomberonline.com/Bomber_Files/Tierney_Review/tierney_review.html

BTW, I've gotten a lot out of most everything else Jack Michaud has written.

Mike T