16 Jul 2004 00:21:01
Dudeshell
Current 2004-05 Snowboard Companies

Would anyone happen to know how many snowboard companies are currently in
business making snowboards, and what their names were? As an avid local
snowboarder I know most of the "top-name" companies but would like to know if
there are any smaller, up-n-coming companies out there? All responses with info
or sites to visit are appreciated.

16 Jul 2004 00:37:46
Mike T
Re: Current 2004-05 Snowboard Companies

> Would anyone happen to know how many snowboard companies are currently in
> business making snowboards, and what their names were? As an avid local
> snowboarder I know most of the "top-name" companies but would like to know
if
> there are any smaller, up-n-coming companies out there? All responses with
info
> or sites to visit are appreciated.

Here's my obligatory "from the alpine and freeride corner" list - I own,
ride, and absolutely love their gear unless noted:

www.coiler.com
www.donek.com
www.maddmikes.com (haven't ridden it yet, should arrive at my door in a few
weeks)
www.priorsnowboards.com (would really like to try a few someday)

Bindings:

www.bomberonline.com
www.catek.com

16 Jul 2004 10:34:41
Johannes

On 16 Jul 2004 00:21:01 GMT, dudeshell@aol.com (Dudeshell) wrote:

>Would anyone happen to know how many snowboard companies are currently in
>business making snowboards, and what their names were? As an avid local
>snowboarder I know most of the "top-name" companies but would like to know if
>there are any smaller, up-n-coming companies out there? All responses with info
>or sites to visit are appreciated.

It would be good, to post your list. So that we know what you got. :-)

Doorslammer http://www.doorslammer.ch/
Kessler http://www.kesslersnowboards.ch/index2.htm
Nidecker http://www.nidecker.ch/
Oxess http://www.oxess.ch/