20 Sep 2005 17:39:42
Champ
Anyone with any NZ experience here?

The gods have rolled the dice on my life recently, and I find myself
with a couple of spare weeks at the beginning of October before I
start a new job, and some money I didn't expect to have. So,
time+money ought to equal fun, but what and where?

It occured to me that the NZ ski season is still running, tho from
what I've read on the web it is running down in October. Can anyone
with any experience of skiing or boarding in NZ give me some advice.
If I go, I'd probably be looking to do some heli, too

Thanks in advance

--
Champ

27 Sep 2005 08:04:39
Nobody
Re: Anyone with any NZ experience here?

Champ wrote:
> Can anyone
> with any experience of skiing or boarding in NZ give me some advice.

No replies? I'm planning a trip for 2006 and would like some advice
also.

Dean

29 Sep 2005 20:20:25
Champ

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:04:39 -0500, Nobody <nobody@null.com > wrote:

>Champ wrote:
>> Can anyone
>> with any experience of skiing or boarding in NZ give me some advice.
>

>No replies? I'm planning a trip for 2006 and would like some advice
>also.

The occasionaly kiwi drops in, but not now, it seems.

Anyway, I sent an email to a kiwi heli operator, and they told me
they've had a dreadful season, and it's over already for this year.
--
Champ