29 Oct 2003 19:43:03
Davorinho
Anyone with ELAN snowboard?

New snowborder need help

I 'm planning to buy new Elan snowboard with bindings.
I'm thinking about Elan Quantum 158 with F8 bindings ( 280 EUR )
or Elan Rise 158 with F1 bindings ( 230 EUR ).
Anyone with these ( or any Elan ) snowboard,please send me your opinion.

THX

30 Oct 2003 16:26:33
monster mesh
Re: Anyone with ELAN snowboard?

ELAn boards r quite good, Earlier them boards were heavy but in few last
years ELAN did a nice progress...

"Davorinho" <dacky79@net.hr > wrote in message
> New snowborder need help
>
> I 'm planning to buy new Elan snowboard with bindings.
> I'm thinking about Elan Quantum 158 with F8 bindings ( 280 EUR )
> or Elan Rise 158 with F1 bindings ( 230 EUR ).
> Anyone with these ( or any Elan ) snowboard,please send me your opinion.
>
> THX

01 Nov 2003 10:51:14
Brian
Re: Anyone with ELAN snowboard?

They do make some nice skis...

Brian.

"Davorinho" <dacky79@net.hr > wrote in message
> New snowborder need help
>
> I 'm planning to buy new Elan snowboard with bindings.
> I'm thinking about Elan Quantum 158 with F8 bindings ( 280 EUR )
> or Elan Rise 158 with F1 bindings ( 230 EUR ).
> Anyone with these ( or any Elan ) snowboard,please send me your opinion.
>
> THX

16 Nov 2003 22:07:42
fireflyer
Re: Anyone with ELAN snowboard?

thats helpful ;-P

"Brian" <briantf27@oohay.com > wrote in message
> They do make some nice skis...
>
> Brian.
>

> "Davorinho" <dacky79@net.hr> wrote in message
> > New snowborder need help
> >
> > I 'm planning to buy new Elan snowboard with bindings.
> > I'm thinking about Elan Quantum 158 with F8 bindings ( 280 EUR )
> > or Elan Rise 158 with F1 bindings ( 230 EUR ).
> > Anyone with these ( or any Elan ) snowboard,please send me your opinion.
> >
> > THX

16 Nov 2003 19:42:19
Brian
Re: Anyone with ELAN snowboard?