28 Dec 2003 15:19:36
Kevin Harper
Northstar Crowds

Hi everyone, we are goining out to Tahoe in a couple of weeks. In
doing my research, most of the complaints I hear about Tahoe resorts
are the crowds, particularly Northstar. Unfortunately, we are going to
be there on MLK weekend. Is Northstar really going to be two crowded
to enjoy or will it be the same at any resort? Our plan was to ski at
Heavenly on Friday, Sierra on Saturday and then up to Northstar on
Sunday. We are intermediates and are looking for long blue runs for
cruising. We were also thinking about Homewood, would Homewood be
worth the trip over some of the above mentioned.

04 Jan 2004 04:24:38
Pobirsm
Re: Northstar Crowds

Homewood will undoubtedly be the least crowded.
And I favor it over Northstar for sure.
And yes Northstar will be crowded.
I live about 30 mins away and have had a season pass for the the last two
seasons.
Unfortunatly Homewood is at least twice as far for me.

04 Jan 2004 16:17:42
Kevin Harper
Re: Northstar Crowds

Thanks for the info! How do the runs at Homewood compare to some of
the other resorts, are they about the same in length? We are not real
concerned about vertical, just intermediate cruisers.