17 Dec 2003 18:33:49
Mr.E
Heavenly Gondola Info please....

I'm going to heavenly ski resort in tahoe, and it's the first time
since they had built the Gondola. I was wondering if anyone can tell
me if I have to pay for an extra ticket for the gondola along with my
lift pass or is the lift pass for the gondols as well?

18 Dec 2003 08:32:45
Terry Morse

Mr.E wrote:

> I'm going to heavenly ski resort in tahoe, and it's the first time
> since they had built the Gondola. I was wondering if anyone can tell
> me if I have to pay for an extra ticket for the gondola along with my
> lift pass or is the lift pass for the gondols as well?

The Heavenly lift pass is good for the gondola.
--
terry morse Palo Alto, CA http://www.terrymorse.com/ski/

19 Dec 2003 12:04:12
Iain Miller

"Terry Morse" <tmorse@spamcop.net > wrote in message
> Mr.E wrote:
>
> > I'm going to heavenly ski resort in tahoe, and it's the first time
> > since they had built the Gondola. I was wondering if anyone can tell
> > me if I have to pay for an extra ticket for the gondola along with my
> > lift pass or is the lift pass for the gondols as well?
>
> The Heavenly lift pass is good for the gondola.

So it ought to be given the price of the thing (!)

I.