15 Dec 2007 21:52:21
isonic145@gmail.com
where to buy skis between Munich and Kitzbuhel

Hi all,
We are flying to Munich, taking a car and driving to Kitzbuhel in
January.
Lately found my skis (Salomon Xscream) delaminated, so need to buy new
skis. I am looking for All-mountain skis, s.a. Bandit B2, Stokkli
Stormrider, etc.
I am looking for good price, can be 07 or even 06 (but not used).
Any recommendations on stores in Munich, in Kitz, in between?

Thanks a bunch in advance,
Paul

20 Dec 2007 00:12:54
PSmith
Re: where to buy skis between Munich and Kitzbuhel

There are some enormous sports shops in Munich: Schuster Sport, Herti and
Sperk are all central. There are also many large shops in Kitz.

I got my last skis at IKO sport in Bayern: an enormous sport warehouse just
off the A8 at Raubling (where the Innsbruck and Salzburg autobahn splits).
Not much of a website: http://www.iko-world.at/index.php?iko=home.

Paul