Where to go in Italy?
My partner and I are going to the Olympics in Feb 2006 to watch my sister and want to spend a week either before or after snowboarding somewhere else. We are both good snowboarders and enjo...

Respect the Mountain
Just learned about this initiative http://www.respectthemountain.com/ and thought that some folks here might be interested in it. -- Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom) Ski...

Macrosick is very sick
For those of you who don't know Macrosick, it is made of of previous members of earthsuite. Macrosick have great lyrics and a really cool philosophy and outlook on life. They are playing a show in C...

Iscghl Accomodations
I wanted to find an apartment for 4-6 people for anywhere from 4-7 nights in a very central location (walk to lifts, near apres and nightlife). 2 wc's is a must!! There will be all guys be...

saalbach video recording
Somebody got a short video of Bauer's schi alm (insite)?

Please help us to make better traffic safety
http://www.stormpay.com/stormpay/user/user_auctions.php?l=132576158&r=P3Y9bCZjPTMzMQ

'Glacier wrapping' to prevent summer melt....
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4533945.stm "Cloak protects glacier from sun Workers at Gemsstock believe others will copy their technique Workers at a Swiss s...

Zermatt conditions?
I will be in Switzerland (near Interlaken) on business, and was planning to spend the weekend of May 21 skiing in Zermatt. However, I just checked the website and from the trail map, it app...

looking for friend for hire an house for winter season 2005-2006
Hi, my name is Alessandro and I'm a 28 yesars old guy. My friends and I just finish the second year of positive experience about hiring an house near champoluc wich is one of the most enjoyb...

European P-Tex Extruder Gun Manufacturers/Retailers
Hi, Probably not the best place to ask, but I'm looking to buy a P-Tex extruder (for repairing ski/snowboard bases) and searching the net only shows up U.S. vendors (with 110 volt...

Judicial Nominees and Rebecca St. James
"Ed Rock" wrote: > And I can't apologize for expressing my views. I consider it a moral > duty. I just challenge people who claim they vote conservative because of > their Ch...

Looking for the name of a christmas song
I am looking for the name and music for a Christmas song. My daughter performed it in middle school choir a few years ago but she can't remember the name. Some of the lyrics are:...

Judicial Nominees and Rebecca St. James
I'm going to sin and top post here... I don't have comments to specific items in your post, just a few general comments. I'm not going to speak for Ed, but he will probably agree with some ...

"Susan Anderson" wrote in message news:418b9997$0$86464$a1866201@visi.com... > I just needed to vent some of that, and to put out another point > of view, from the on...

Judicial Nominees and Rebecca St. James
"David Bruce Murray" wrote in message news:lo6dnQ_oTedfBhbcRVn-iA@pghconnect.com... > > "Ed Rock" wrote in message > news:Pine.LNX.4.44.0411041414020.4519-10...

Summer skiing
Hi, I've been winter skiing twice now, but don't want to wait another year to go again, I've been hearing a bit about summer skiing on glaciers. Now I don't know anything about this, but ...

Page: 0

2017
JanFebMarAprMayJunJul
2016