Resort Recomendations
Starting to make plans for a late February trip with a group of 6-8 skiers/riders. Been to Portes du Soleil the last couple of years. It's been pretty good to us, but we're looking for ...

Ski carrier advice
I have my own skis. What is best ski bags or ski cases (hard) ? NB we'll be carrying 2 sets of skis, so a double case would be of use. Any advice grateful ...... TIA <...

Kitzbuhel during the Hahnenkamm race
I am trying to plan our annual 2 week skiing holiday in January. One option is Kitzbuhel which unfortunately is low and does not have the best of snow records according to the SCGB sit...

SCGB Historical Snow reports
Are these figures based on official snow stats from the resort? I skied Verbier early December 01/02 and there was no snow from the mid mountain down, however the historical reports say th...

Le Grand Bornand - thoughts
We are thinking of going to Le Grand Bornand in January 2004, any thoughts on this place for skiing etc. We are looking at Self Catering Accommodation. Don't need night clubs, as we prefer b...

European school holidays 2004
Does anybody know the dates of the French and Italian school holidays in February 2004? Failing that, do you know sites which would have this information. Last season the Italian school brea...

Zell am See / Kaprun at Christmas
I am thinking of going to Zell / Kaprun at Christmas, Is it usually Busy? any Suggestions where to find accommodation? Thanks -- Chris *<:-) Downhill Good, Uph...

EARN$£$600week downloading free software
http://131695.PlugUsIn4Cash.com We know it sounds TOO good to BE true, but itís REAL! Our International Technology firm will pay you hard cash each time FREE software is downloaded.

French glaciers - latest
Just heard the following from an instructor at 2 Alpes.... "Conditions are awful here, but better than Tignes, which I hear is closed. Several other glaciers are closing and we've clos...

Skiing in Austria
We are fairly novice skiers from Africa (yip believe it or not), and want to go to Austria in January. Any suggestions or tips on where to go would be appreciated. Many thanks

Czech Republic
Off to Nove Mesto na Morave at weekend, think there's some alpine skiing there during the winter, it'll be interesting to see the facilities (being used for grass skiing during summer). Anyo...

Skiing in Norway
Has anyone been & got any recomendations for an intermediate skier TIA Andy

Skiing in Turkey - Article
Wild Turkey by Charles Glass http://www.skiingmag.com/skiing/feature/article/0,12910,355057,00.html Mosques with slender minarets, frozen lines of laundry strung between pastel

What to do in Andorra?
Going to be in Andorra next March. I can only find limited information on the web. Can anybody provide information? Where to ski, most challenging slopes, places to eat, places to party, ...

Skiing at Sierra Nevada, Spain.
Has anyone skied at Sierra Nevada, Spain as late in the spring as April? Any comments appreciated.

Hotel near Geneva airport
I am thinking of catching a late flight to Geneva in January before making my way to Courchevel. Can anyone recommend a hotel near Geneva airport? Mark Wilkins

Good appartment in Livigno for Christmas
Hi all, We are 2 families with 3 smal children (under 2 years) who will go to Livigno by Christmas this year. Could anybody recommend a good appartment in the area that we can boo...

Tignes Glacier Update
This is a message from the Tignes lift company issued on the 15-7-2003 at 11h20 might be of interest. This has probably been issued in response to the rumour that they are going to close o...

Skiiing in October - Advice please
Hi I am looking to go skiing during the last week in October .. half term holidays ... intermediate ... red/black + beginner ... blue + 8 yr old...blue/red I have looked at T...

Glacier Les Alpes /Alpe d'Huez
Anybody went recently to any of thse glaciers? How it seems to be to 1st week on August? Thanks

Early season in St Anton
Morning all, anyone got any ideas how St Anton is for snow early in the season? thinking of a weekend around the middle of December, but would prefer to ski on snow rather than ...

Pre-Christmas in Switzerland
For family reasons I have an opportunity to get four days skiing before Christmas (20-23) anywhere within easy reach by train of both a big airport (Geneva/Zurich/Basel) AND Basel city. ...

Glaciers Melting
Hi, If you can read German then http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/dyn/news/schweiz/292797.html will be very interesting, it's about the permafrost melting and the damaged caused. ...

Smart Apartment in French Pyrenees Orientales
45mins to ski resorts but in a village with its own life and sights. Ideal for both dedicated and mixed groups. Trains and road options to resorts and other places !. Vernet les B...

This can make you some extra cash, check it out.
This can make you some extra cash, check it out. Turn $25 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED I found this in a news group and decided to try it. A little while back, I was...

Les Arcs/La Plagne lift link?
The latest I read about this was that it was due to open Xmas 03, so has work started? regards, Greg

Just a Few Years Ago
There was summer skiing on the Laax Glacier: http://www.alpenarena.ch/pages/wetter/webcam/ -- Simon Brown, Postfach 159, CH-7031 Laax www.hb9drv.ch

St Anton
Are Zurs and St Christopher properly inter linked by ski lifts and ski runs? If so, where is the best location to stay to ski the whole Lech, Zurs, St Christopher, St Anton area? ...

Re: New Zealand
"InMyTree" <newsgroupsNOSPAMMER@andrewhutchinson.net> wrote in message news:bdf9f9$sj9oa$1@ID-144112.news.dfncis.de... > I think this might have something to do with it.. Mt H...

Page: 0

2017