14 Jul 2004 20:22:59
Robert Cook
Ski Pyrenees

Hi All,

I am looking for recommendations on resorts to visit in the Pyrenees. I am
open to France, Spain, and Andorra. We prefer moderate terrain, (akin to
groomed Mt. Snow, Okemo, Killington ). Night life not terribly important.
We do like village life. We are hoping for 2 weeks and 2-4 resorts.
Thanks

14 Jul 2004 22:12:03
The Older Gentleman
Re: Ski Pyrenees

Robert Cook <bobcook@snet.net > wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am looking for recommendations on resorts to visit in the Pyrenees. I am
> open to France, Spain, and Andorra. We prefer moderate terrain, (akin to
> groomed Mt. Snow, Okemo, Killington ). Night life not terribly important.
> We do like village life. We are hoping for 2 weeks and 2-4 resorts.
> Thanks

Bareges/La Mongie, St. Lary, Les Cauterets

Andorra too.

Job done.

--
Trophy 1200 750SS CB400F CD200 Z200 x2 ST70 DT50MX YTC#3
GAGARPHOF#30 GHPOTHUF#1 IHABWTJ#1 BOTAFOT#60 ANORAK#06

15 Jul 2004 08:14:24
Abairsty
Re: Ski Pyrenees

try the linked resorts of Soldue/Pas dela Casa. then travel over to Arinsal/Pal
for a few days

19 Jul 2004 05:33:18
John Owens
Re: Ski Pyrenees

We love Andorra (Soldeu NOT Pas de la Casa!). Howver last year we did
something new for us, we stayed in a non-skiing village in France and
travelled to the slopes each day (50 mins-1 hr). Font Romeu (Pyrenees
2000), Les Angles were what we did but there are others such as Eyne,
Puyvalador etc. In fact the newly enlarged/enlinked Andorran reorts
are only 90 mins away.
Vernet Les Bains - a spa village (hot spas after a day skiing -
excellent!).
Excellent area for the 'days off' as well !

There is loads of accomodation from hotels to self catering.
shameless plug. You can rent our pad .

www.Goodviews.co.uk
Cheers

John