29 Oct 2007 00:27:40
Oskar Karlin
video

I forgot to record video from the races this weekend, but I have the
last parts of the team sprints if anyone are interested. Actually, you
can watch online yourself at http://play.svt.se/

Well let me know

/oskar

30 Oct 2007 01:50:57
xc_michal
Re: video

On Oct 29, 10:27 am, Oskar Karlin <oskar...@gmail.com > wrote:
> I forgot to record video from the races this weekend, but I have the
> last parts of the team sprints if anyone are interested. Actually, you
> can watch online yourself athttp://play.svt.se/
>
> Well let me know
>
> /oskar

I'd love to have all the footage available :-) Thanks. Michal

31 Oct 2007 00:03:24
Oskar Karlin
Re: video

On 2007-10-30 09:50:57 +0100, xc_michal <trnka@bigpond.com > said:

> On Oct 29, 10:27 am, Oskar Karlin <oskar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I forgot to record video from the races this weekend, but I have the
>> last parts of the team sprints if anyone are interested. Actually, you
>> can watch online yourself athttp://play.svt.se/
>>
>> Well let me know
>>
>> /oskar
>
> I'd love to have all the footage available :-) Thanks. Michal

I've put the teamsprint on youtube now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ceZMcWqeA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd5u77Vj-5U

/o

30 Oct 2007 20:12:17
xc_michal
Re: video

On Oct 31, 10:03 am, Oskar Karlin <os...@thatswe.com > wrote:
> On 2007-10-30 09:50:57 +0100, xc_michal <tr...@bigpond.com> said:
>
> > On Oct 29, 10:27 am, Oskar Karlin <oskar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I forgot to record video from the races this weekend, but I have the
> >> last parts of the team sprints if anyone are interested. Actually, you
> >> can watch online yourself athttp://play.svt.se/
>
> >> Well let me know
>
> >> /oskar
>
> > I'd love to have all the footage available :-) Thanks. Michal
>
> I've put the teamsprint on youtube now:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ceZMcWqeAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd5u77Vj-5U
>
> /o

That's great. Thanks for that, Oscar :-)

Any chance of seeding a torrent in full quality?

05 Nov 2007 12:00:48
Oskar Karlin
Re: video

>> I've put the teamsprint on youtube now:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ceZMcWqeAhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd5u77Vj-5U

/o

That's

> great. Thanks for that, Oscar :-)
>
> Any chance of seeding a torrent in full quality?

No, sorry, but hopefully I'll record the upcoming wc-races in full quality!

/o