Mpeg Races: Biathlon Kontiolahti, Xc-ski Toblach
Now sit down and be frustrated over your slow connection because here is several hours of XC/Biathlon video to drink beer and eat chips to..... ;-) More is comming. World Biathlon...

anyone skied Eastern Townships area of Quebec?
I noticed in chasing the snow around North America that the Eastern Townships area of Quebec got slammed with some great new snow. Has anyone skied Mt Orford or Sutton en Haute? ...

Re: Toko Thermo Bag
> 1. What if any fail-safe provisions are there to keep from cooking a > ski? > That is, what if the thermostat or something else fails on? No fail safe. It's not...

FS: V2 Aero 125s
For Sale: V2 Aero 125s with speed reducers. New style frames with mounting holes for 150s. Split rims, 1 set of usable tires, 1 set usable tubes. About 1500K on them, since fall 2002. ...

FS: V2 Aero 125s
For Sale: V2 Aero 125s with speed reducers. New style frames with mounting holes for 150s. Split rims, 1 set of usable tires, 1 set usable tubes. About 1500K on them, since fall 2002. ...

which kick-waxes is the best?
1- Toko Carbon GripWax 2- Swix Krystal Line Hardwaxes 3- Swix Traditional Hardwaxes and why? Thank you

Trip report - Craftsbury, Vermont - 7 Dec 2003
I skied today on groomed trails at the Craftsbury Nordic Center in Craftsbury, Vermont. Conditions were generally very good for classic; skaters said that the snow wasn't packed quite eno...

50K Club Report 12-7-03
First off, thanks to the Vets on this 62nd Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Day. The 50K Club Report for Sunday, December 7th is a story of snow-making. We have about an inch of snow l...

Re: LF waxes
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003, Zachary Caldwell wrote: > Yesterday I called Rob Bradlee a geek (or maybe a nerd - bot both > would apply) as I happened to overhear his explanation of ...

liquid cera F
Just heard of this product: limited supplies, orders being taken. Anyone know anything about it? Sounds like a great way to avoid overheating your base in floro application. I read the p...

Re: Lake Placid 10" of Snow. Van Ho is rolled!
Prospect Mountain, Woodford, Vermont is open now and staying open as long as the snow lasts. The skiing is GREAT! www.prospectmountain.com On 12/3/03 11:46, "nordic-ski@pi...

Re: Nordic Skiing in Rochester NY
Hi Ron, Yes, we have the same snow-chasing challenge down here in Ithaca when snow is marginal. One hill can have a foot or more when another a few miles away is scraping r...

Shawangunk Snow
11 inches here in Rosendale at 300 feet. Probably a lot more at 1000 feet, but Mohonk isn't grooming for this weekend. Minnewaska is iffy at best, and I doubt they'll be groomed tomorrow.

Fight With Snowboarders at Como
>Greg Fangel wrote in news: >Jay, so what are you going to do if someone pisses you off at a ski race? Luckily, most skiers are pretty small or thin... Actually, ski r...

USA Kicks A$$
The 30K Mass Start Freestyle in Toblach proved to be a great day for the USA. Kris Freeman placed 6th and he's only 22. Carl Swensson "Kalle" to the Swedes, grabbed 13th. In other good news,...

Jay T's Big Saturday Workout 12-6-03
Today's workout was 2 hours of skate skiing at the famed Elm Creek Park Reserve located in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. While skiing the "Glacier" at the "Comenkollen was an option,...

Nordic Skiing in Rochester NY
I started by looking for an FAQ or group charter for this news group and did not find one. I believe this post is on topic, but I'm sure I'll hear if it is not. As a recreatio...

Toko Thermo Bag
Dear Toko Rob, OK, I just checked out TokoUS Thermo Bag page http://www.tokous.com/thermo_bag.htm Two questions: 1. What if any fail-safe provisions are th...

New England snow blanket!
Finally... the move to New Hampshire pays off! :-) Just 6 inches on the ground right now... at least I got to break some trail right out my front door. (Puppy thought it was great too). We...

Cerax Clogs Bases?
There was reference recently made to a "fact" that Cerax clogs bases, and therefore apparently makes them unable to absorb paraffin wax. Is it correct that Cerax clogs bases? Might thi...

suggestions for Sweden trip
I have a conference to go to in Sweden on Jan 26-27. The nordic part of me thinks I should find some way to take in the xc the weekend before that. The conference is in Malmo, which accord...

Latest midwest snow map ...
Credit to the Madnorski email list: http://mrcc.sws.uiuc.edu/CurClim/snowdthisdy.jpg Looks like a Buckeye road trip ? Can you get the Packer game in Iowa??????? ...

Re: Spearthrowing technique...
--0-172327073-1070660962=:46419 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii exactly! Jeff Potter <jp@outyourbackdoor.NOSPAMcom> wrote:Jarvinen toss! Chris Cl...

Re: Spearthrowing technique...
--0-2065446099-1070654438=:47739 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii so, how well does this technique work with ski poles? And, if you pitch an early 90's skate ski, does that ...

Gold medalist coach in NE
>From the lastest NENSA email bulletin: Nina Gavriluk has taken the position of Head Coach of Gunstock Nordic Ski Club! Nina and her husband Igor Badhamshin will be a presence...

For anyone with a club or group...Pete books are cheap!
Just to let ya'll know that group/club orders are 40% off of Pete's "Momentum" book. -- Jeff Potter **** *Out Your Backdoor * http://www.outyourbackdoor.com ...

Get a shop to carry Pete's book and earn $10!
I'm having a hard time getting the word out about Pete's book "Momentum," but whatever shopowner I *DO* finally track down to tell about it ends up ordering it. I've sent out fliers with lit...

Spearthrowing technique...
You know I'm a technique buff, so I just had a spearthrowing breakthru that I thought I'd share. Uh. For what good it'll do. Maybe it has cross-training benefits for, uh, snowball throwing? ...

LF waxes
On their website, Sierra Nordic claims that the fluor content in the Swix LF series waxes is about 1 per cent, and that the number is not very high for the Toko LF waxes either. By contrast,...

Re: Questions about waxing
> race day glider on top of that, I wonder if that glider will be able > to > penetrate the base since all the pores are already saturated with > yellow > glid...

Page: 0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10

2018
JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNov
2017