23 Dec 2006 15:54:16
Mark Eastman
another B.C. snow/ski question

Since I am thinking of flying into Spokane around Jan 1.....another option
would be driving up to Black Jack ski area in Rossland and combine that with
Castlegar (Paulson) trails and even the Nelson area ski club. I have never
skied any of those areas and am wondering if it is a good idea?

Mark

28 Dec 2006 02:31:25
Scott Elliot
Re: another B.C. snow/ski question