21 Jun 2006 12:21:51
highpeaksops@yahoo.com
V2 Aero 125 Closeout

All -

I like them, many do not but Reliable is closing out their stock

<http://www.reliableracing.com/detail.cfm?edp=10760213&category=1510color=#0000FF> >

- Bob



21 Jun 2006 15:28:15
Re: V2 Aero 125 Closeout

Bob, you probably weigh 120 lbs.

Wow, what a steal - $269 versus $289.

highpeaksops@yahoo.com wrote:
> All -
>
> I like them, many do not but Reliable is closing out their stock
>
> <http://www.reliableracing.com/detail.cfm?edp=10760213&category=1510>
>
> - Bob



22 Jun 2006 07:23:08
Jan Gerrit Klok
Re: V2 Aero 125 Closeout

I managed to keep my mouth shut, glad you noted the hugeness of the deal.
Was hoping to see it go for half price (a deal), I'd buy it, sell the weel
and stick in cheap 150mm Micro air wheels that look indestructable to me.
After all, the frames are the same as on the Aero 150, with axle holes for
each wheel size?

<runcyclexcski@yahoo.com > schreef in bericht
news:1150928895.106723.141310@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
> Bob, you probably weigh 120 lbs.
>
> Wow, what a steal - $269 versus $289.
>
> highpeaksops@yahoo.com wrote:
> > All -
> >
> > I like them, many do not but Reliable is closing out their stock
> >
> > <http://www.reliableracing.com/detail.cfm?edp=10760213&category=1510>
> >
> > - Bob
>




23 Jun 2006 09:47:02
highpeaksops@yahoo.com
Re: V2 Aero 125 Closeout


runcyclexcski@yahoo.com wrote:
> Bob, you probably weigh 120 lbs.
> Wow, what a steal - $269 versus $289.


Thanks to all for not starting another round of V2 bashing - we've
certainly done enough of it here! As for Reliable's pricing - it is
what it is. I'm picking up my off-season wax order from them tomorrow,
which I thought was a great deal.

To runcyclexcski, thanks for the complement - I'm 150 lbs.

- Bob



23 Jun 2006 18:04:18
Re: V2 Aero 125 Closeout

bob, sorry, I did not intend to give you nor V2 a hard time. I just
don't particularly like Reliable Racing. I once did get a pair of old
good skating poles on closeout from them, after some negotiation to
make the closeout sound like a real closeout.


highpeaksops@yahoo.com wrote:
> runcyclexcski@yahoo.com wrote:
> > Bob, you probably weigh 120 lbs.
> > Wow, what a steal - $269 versus $289.
>
>
> Thanks to all for not starting another round of V2 bashing - we've
> certainly done enough of it here! As for Reliable's pricing - it is
> what it is. I'm picking up my off-season wax order from them tomorrow,
> which I thought was a great deal.
>
> To runcyclexcski, thanks for the complement - I'm 150 lbs.
>
> - Bob