29 Dec 2003 12:57:51
Jeff Potter
Sore throat blues...rats!

OK, I made it thru my first week of having a chest cold and was clearing
up and looking forward to real life again...when I started getting a
sore throat every evening. Yuck. I'm not used to those things. So I kept
on laying low. So now it's been a week more with this nagging part-time
sore throat. I guess I still feel punk overall. I don't know about these
sore throats so I'm just still doing nothing. It's weird how this darn
sick stuff takes the wind outta your sails. Hard to work much even. So I
missed our big Mid-Mich 6" snowfall that lasted 2 days. No training now
for 2 weeks. RATS! The sore throat lingers, no signs of going or getting
worse either. Masters Natls in a couple weeks? Sheesh.

--

Jeff Potter
****

30 Dec 2003 22:24:05
32 degrees
Re: Sore throat blues...rats!

I had it too Jeff.
Lasted 3 days then gradually went away....
Yuck.

I am eagerly awaiting predictions for your Marquette Masters races !?

I just got an email from Bill Brundage saying he and Milan and 20+ others
are travelling to Norway for the WORLD nordic master championships.....
sounds like fun. You better get rolling and get some tickets too...

JKalember
(1 hour skate this evening)