16 May 2007 10:50:10
ADK Skier
Roller Skiing In Boulder

Are there any good bike trails in Boulder which are not cement to
roller ski on? All the bike trails I found from Boulder to Niwot where
cement which makes it useless to use a crabide tip roller ski pole. If
if there is some quiet development in Boulder, which allows roller ski
traffic this would be good too.

16 May 2007 17:21:54
Re: Roller Skiing In Boulder

Maybe write Nathan: http://www.bouldernordicsport.com/

ADK Skier <lgsumr@yahoo.com > wrote:

>Are there any good bike trails in Boulder which are not cement to
>roller ski on? All the bike trails I found from Boulder to Niwot where
>cement which makes it useless to use a crabide tip roller ski pole. If
>if there is some quiet development in Boulder, which allows roller ski
>traffic this would be good too.

17 May 2007 07:18:29
highpeaksnordic
Re: Roller Skiing In Boulder

On May 16, 1:50 pm, ADK Skier <lgs...@yahoo.com > wrote:
> Are there any good bike trails in Boulder which are not cement

Maybe contact the Boulder Nordic Ski group?

http://www.bouldernordic.org/