21 Apr 2005 09:44:22
dardruba
Re: Taking the gloves off and throwing down. Was:Kens video makeover

We'll have to have some sort of contest to see who gets the spot..

Doesnt that defeat the object behind Nathans offer.

There just arn't that many people here who go to such
lengths to refine and develop their own technique and
who have the ability to put their findings in print for
us to read and comment upon.
Mike

21 Apr 2005 12:01:29
Gene Goldenfeld
Re: Taking the gloves off and throwing down. Was:Kens video makeover

How about, there are plenty of people here who are just as enthusiastic,
go to even greater lengths to refine and develop their technique, do so
with much more open minds and a little humility and integrity, and
usually don't encumber the newsgroup with lengthy descriptions and
details. Seen from that perspective, Nathan's offer can be understood
in a different way. I do agree, tho, it really is particular to Ken.

Gene