20 Dec 2005 13:11:17
kurt@kurtdonath.com
Places to Ski: St. Lawrence County

Will be in the Ogdensburg/Canton area in the next couple of weeks and
am looking for a place to do some skate sking. I believe that Canton
High School and some of the area colleges have ski teams so there's got
to be some place! Could go to Placid, but looking for something
closer.

Thanks

21 Dec 2005 05:02:36
highpeaksops@yahoo.com
Re: Places to Ski: St. Lawrence County

kurt@kurtdonath.com wrote:
> Will be in the Ogdensburg/Canton area in the next couple of weeks and
> am looking for a place to do some skate sking.

Higley Flow State Park in Colton. Take Rte. 68 from Canton East to the
intersection w/ Rte. 56. Right turn, over the river and another right
onto a smaller road which brings you to the park. Both the SLU &
Clarkson teams ski there.

IIRC, the SLU teams also ski classic on their golf course adjacent to
the school.

- Bob