18 Dec 2006 01:37:16
Northug does it again

this weekend biggest moment on telly was Petter Northug once again
beating Tobias Angerer at the finishline. Just like Petter did in Falun
last season.
Maybe it's all on MPEG soon.

18 Dec 2006 07:09:46
tassava
Re: Northug does it again

Lars, I hope you're not just teasing those of us on the wrong side of
the Atlantic. I think Angerer was probably tired; he had a much bigger
day on Saturday than Northug did. I wouldn't poke my eyes out to see
either of the La Clusaz mass starts.

(A side question: how can there not be some European torrent site that
routinely has these races? Mininova has forty-two different copies of
every NFL game; where's the Scandinavian equivalent?)

Thanks to everyone who's seeding those 2000-2002 races!

Christopher

vagle@hsr.no wrote:
> this weekend biggest moment on telly was Petter Northug once again
> beating Tobias Angerer at the finishline. Just like Petter did in Falun
> last season.
> Maybe it's all on MPEG soon.

18 Dec 2006 07:24:17
Re: Northug does it again

> (A side question: how can there not be some European torrent site that
> routinely has these races? Mininova has forty-two different copies of
> every NFL game; where's the Scandinavian equivalent?)

I wish there was one. Maybe we can use the swedish ThePirateBay.org
Anyone know how? or other sites?
It is way slow to seed across the atlantic ocean.

BTW: no teasing intended, Christopher.

18 Dec 2006 10:31:25
Re: Northug does it again

at thepiratebay.org it looks like a matter of switching languages and
knowing what to put in the search box.

rm

vagle@hsr.no wrote:

>> (A side question: how can there not be some European torrent site that
>> routinely has these races? Mininova has forty-two different copies of
>> every NFL game; where's the Scandinavian equivalent?)
>
>I wish there was one. Maybe we can use the swedish ThePirateBay.org
>Anyone know how? or other sites?
>It is way slow to seed across the atlantic ocean.
>
>BTW: no teasing intended, Christopher.

18 Dec 2006 17:15:16
Re: Northug does it again

> > Maybe it's all on MPEG soon.
> Let's hope so.

mininova is down today. Anyone with experience with
http://www.Demonoid.com?

20 Dec 2006 01:57:21
grip@sm.luth.se
Re: Northug does it again

doogiski wrote:
> vagle@hsr.no Wrote:
> I will be posting the 2002-2003 biathlon World Cup later this week once
> everybody has finished downloading/uploading the 2000-2002 XC World Cup
> races.
Oh, where did you post those? Mininova? (never been there)

/ Niklas