ok, let me rephrase the whistler question
if these are the factors: cost - five months skiing and lodging at whistler, $3800. proximity - condo ski in/ski out, no commute of any kind to mountain. village - wh...

So how wet is whistler snow and how bad are the lift lines? is it quantity over quality?
A couple of buddies and i just finished up with school and we're thinking of taking some time off and enjoying ourselves by spending the winter out west. obviously we've been thinking about ...

Breck: Summit Lift?
Looks like Breckenridge is planning on running a new lift to the top of Imperial Bowl: < http://www.summitdaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040825/NEWS/108250016 > or

Ski Resort GeoCaches?
Anybody know if there are any geocaches set up at ski resorts? I not, I think that it would be a great place to put one. Might be kind of a challenge to hide it somewhere that would preven...

test
this is a test

Salomon Crossmax 8 pilot or rossignol B2
Does anyone have any comments on either of these skis for an intermediate moving to lower level expert skier (primarily east coast, occasional trip out west). thanks wojo

El Nino?
I heard that there is a possibility this may be an El Nino year. What kind of effect if any does this have on conditions out west this winter? Tahoe in particular. Thanks <...

Texan Plans Wolf Creek Village
http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/4946338.html I hadn't heard about this. Damned Texans. nate

Can you help with my website
I just put together a new website. Hope to make it a site for people to exchange ideas, tips, reviews, photos etc... On skiing and offseason activities such as biking hiking, inline skating ...

Tahoe Pet Friendly Accomodations
Does anyone have recommendations for pet friendly accomodations in the Tahoe area? I've stayed at a few really bad places that accept pets but I'm looking for a clean, updated, place for two...

Pass-buying time
It looks like my old bargain-basement favorite, the Mount Snow midweek season pass, is not being offered this year...bummer, because at $199 that was pretty much a no-brainer, even if you ...

Just a few more months...
...and this will be snow instead of rain (124KB): http://www.xmission.com/~hound/astropax/scenic/salt_lake_001.htm -Astro

Just a test, please ignore
www.2skierz.com

Discount Ski Apparel?
Hey folks, another item has cropped up that I thought you might all be able to help with. My family and I would like to equip ourselves with new ski clothing (I have most of what ...

new web site
please check out my new web site http://www.mountainsportsbsl.com/ mountain sports bsl outdoor school to cater for the deaf community in verbier switzerland

Re: Roof Rack or Cargo box?
"Marty" <m_piet@yah00.com> wrote in message news:... > "Rich Heimlich" <agrajag@comcast.net> wrote in message > news:trl5i05lcgdce44v94c69ijg9d3k7rn47n@4ax.com... >...

dfsa
asdf

Snow?
Wet and cool on the Wasatch Back...maybe some snow in the highest elevations out West...RMNP, Wind Rivers...San Juans? http://www.snow-forecast.com/maps/colsnow_next3days.shtml ht...

Roof Rack or Cargo box?
Guys, I'm currently in the market for a mini-van and had thought I'd just go pick up a Thule ski rack but then started wondering about security and such plus whatever other issues...

new web site
please check out my new web site http://www.mountainsportsbsl.com/ mountain sports bsl outdoor school to cater for the deaf community

new web site
please check out my new web site http://www.mountainsportsbsl.com/ mountain sports bsl outdoor school to cater for the deaf community

new web site
please check out my new web site http://www.mountainsportsbsl.com/ mountain sports bsl outdoor school to cater for the deaf community

skiinghistory.org
Just completed a major redesign of the non-profit website skiinghistory.org. Please check it out and let me know what you think: Problems with browser compatibility, broken links, fuc...

Day 175
rsa.moderated is still down and nobody will explain why. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

Schattie's butt-plug
It's certainly big enough: http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/dumb/blu-82-riders.jpg Yee-hah!

Skiing in austria!
Welcome to skiing in Tauplitz Steiermark in Austria. www.meinewebseite.net/grazerhuette

Bye Spock, I am off on Vacation!
Hey Spock, I am off to the beach for a weeks vacation with the family. Renting a house out at the lake, going to do some fishing,a few rounds of golf, and reading without worrying about...

Astropax, the "Wendy's Spokesman" of Alta
Seen those commercial where the freak pretends to be a spokesman for Wendy's? Remind you of Astropax? Always giving you news, always pretending to have hook ups he doesn't have, al...

Colorado Spring family seeks inexpensive ski lodging
Howdy, Ya' just can't start planning these things too soon. Mom and Dad and two boys (9 & 3) new to Colorado Springs are seeking inexpensive weekend and holiday lodging near one o...

Page: 0  1

2017
JanFebMarAprMay
2016